Designed a T-shirt with a TTA for Buick GS nationals

I did a shirt design for Julio, the guy who sells the aklycontrol.com kit.
Kind of a GS Buick nationals shirt as well as a Alky control shirt. Also had input from TurboBuick.com members on some of the elements, specifically the alky fueled boost gauge. Pretty animated graphic. This is the proof for the shirt. As far as I know this is what it's going to look like. Yeah, the TTA is getting hammered in the design, but if you go to this event this is what happens about 90% of the time to TTAs. Bunch of gun-slinging Grand nationals show up here. Good luck Quicky One. :poke::kidding:
looking to see you in the 11's sir.:thumbup:

JD and I will be there representing the TTA's. I have to figure out this tire situation man. I need new DR's. I might get one pass out of my current ones.

BTW, badass tshirt. I'll buy one or two..

Thanks, Have you thought of using Goodyear's DR? I heard some guy pulled the front end on street pavement. I heard that Goodyear is discontinuing them, some dealers may still have them. They aren't DOT, but who's checking. I knew guys that ran slicks on the street on occasion.

72firebird

Super Moderator
you could just get some ET streets, they're DOT legal and I think it's like a 26x8.5x16 or somewhere around there that they make and will fit fine.

Thanks, Have you thought of using Goodyear's DR? I heard some guy pulled the front end on street pavement. I heard that Goodyear is discontinuing them, some dealers may still have them. They aren't DOT, but who's checking. I knew guys that ran slicks on the street on occasion.
The TAI class will check for the DOT status. So they have to be if I want to run in it. I have no problem running straight slicks either. But, I can't find any in 16" size...

Will you be in BG for sure?

Jason

The TAI class will check for the DOT status. So they have to be if I want to run in it. I have no problem running straight slicks either. But, I can't find any in 16" size...

Will you be in BG for sure?

Jason
Oh yeah, Be there Saturday for sure and maybe other days depending on work.
Like to be there all week. But ya know SOL sometimes.:dirol:

I would be more than happy to try out the Goodyear DR's if I could find a place that sells them. Jegs and summit both only carry one size and they aren't 255/50/16. I also heard Goodyear was discontinuing the Eagle SS. Not sure if there is any truth to it though.

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Jason you better win the TAI class. I put up money from TurboTransAm.com I heard Cottons and FullThrottleSpeed Backed out at the last minute. And it was only $250.00 Geez the money they make off all of us one would think they would put in thousands...

Jason you better win the TAI class. I put up money from TurboTransAm.com I heard Cottons and FullThrottleSpeed Backed out at the last minute. And it was only $250.00 Geez the money they make off all of us one would think they would put in thousands...
Do you have any tta.com stickers? I would put one for the race

I also heard that "I heard Cottons and FullThrottleSpeed Backed out".
That sucks. I hoped to talk to some vendors save on shipping and get a deal.
I'm going to try to make it Tuesday and for sure going Saturday.

Top Bottom