Christmas came early

I was inspired by yamikids 9 sec tta over on the Buick board and Christmas came early this year from nick micale and cal hartline. To bad I'll have to wait all winter to test it out. For now it sure is fantastic garage art lol
I'm not really sure yet how I'm gonna stuff it all in there but I'm sure it'll fit.

TURBOGTA

Mike if Jared loads that on 733...I'll car jack you somewhere between Canada and Illinois.

Last edited:
You have the best wife EVER!
Yeah she is the best ever, maybe our wives should get together and start the "real housewives of TTA owners" club lol.

Not only does she let me mess with cars all the time, but she picks my sorry ass up every time I break down lol... Of course now that I have a car hauler and winch I never break down and just end up towing my friends cars around.

TTA984

Gold Member
Jarred welcome to the next level, glad you got things from Cal and Nick! It will be one fast TTA now!!! Or should I say even faster TTA now!!!

When #1525 gets here, it'll be the first car I've ever owned faster than 15 seconds in the 1/4 mile. I can't even imagine a 9 second car!

Chris I'm glad you found a car, yours sounds fantastic!!
This is for 366, I pulled the weber motor and disassembled it. May sell the parts or may keep them. My hopes for this motor is that it lasts for ever, but that is really up to the tune. That's why I bought the fast from Cal so he installed my base tune already, I'll just get the motor running and have him do the rest.
It's gonna be a winter project for sure, ill keep posting. :)

LOL yeah I have really enjoyed my GTA project car, but even the TPI 350 is kindof a paperweight compared to any real sports car.

I'm so stoked about getting my TTA. I've had a total of four third gen F-bodies, but I've never owned one with T-Tops, or leather, or performance any better than stock for a TPI 350. The TTA has always been my dream car, so the idea of getting #733 was really exciting to me with all the performance that Jarred put into it. It's cool to see that this new project is going even bigger than that.

tta299

White Car Fever
looks sweet ... I still got this 109 in the crate... yours looks a lot better than mine. congrats nice piece of art/work

Last edited:

TTA976

Silver Member
Wonder if Nick used a 224/224 hyd roller cam?
Does the engine have JE pistons, forged rods and steel crank?

One other question Jarred, are you gonna use GN headers,cross over and custom downpipe?

Joe

Wonder if Nick used a 224/224 hyd roller cam?
Does the engine have JE pistons, forged rods and steel crank?

One other question Jarred, are you gonna use GN headers,cross over and custom downpipe?

Joe
Cam is 230/224 solid roller.
Yes forged stroker bottom end
Headers and crossover are the TA Performance ones
Downpipe will be fabricated as needed.
Still pulling the wiring harness out. More wires than I thought lol

Top Bottom