1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.
Jan Larsson
Last Activity:
Aug 8, 2017
Home Page:
Travel The World

Share This Page

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator, from United Kingdom

Staff Member
Jan Larsson was last seen:
Aug 8, 2017
    1. Michael lambert
      Michael lambert
      Hi Jan. I recently inherited my Fathers TTA and I am trying to find the build #. GM referred me to gmmediaachchives who said they would send me an invoice go $60 but can't tell me if it has the build number on it. I am new to TTA. Com so I sent an email and Chris K suggested I send you my vin #. I hope you can help. Vin#1G5FW2170KL246930. Thank You for your time.
    2. Turbo87
      Turbo87
      I am new to the Tta world but an avid GN person so I know the cars and the details of Tta but confused on festival cars . I am being told that ALL cloth interior , T-top cars are festival cars .. Is this true ? I am looking to get my first Tta and found Tta 0537, has 49k mile cloth interior and is looking for 18k. Thanks for any advice you have -Keith
      1. Jan Larsson
        Jan Larsson
        Keith welcome to the world of TTA's ... better to PM me rather than post of my profile page (don't get notifications of those) ... anyway answer is NO not all t-top cloth were festival cars ... if you download the VIN list (pdf) you see which of all the cloth/t-top where actually festival cars helping with your search.

Any other questions let me know and I will try to help to the best of my knowledge.

Regards,

JAn
        Sep 24, 2016
    3. V6TA-MI
      V6TA-MI
      Jan

Hope your doing well. I tried sending an Email but it got returned so I don't know if it went thru.

I sold TTA 210 and have a tentative deal to sell TTA 657. Thinning the fleet.

Glenn
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.tta1078.com/
    Travel The World
    Your Car Number #:
    1982 - 1992 Pontiac Firebird