Craigslist Find

Forget barn finds. In this day and age, the Internet is a becoming "THE" place to find some interesting stuff. I'm not going to to lie. I'm somewhat of a Craigslist junkie. I remember a couple of decades ago when I'd be scouring the for sale section of a handful of car enthusiast websites I joined in search of interesting, to me, car related items. I was pointed to use Craigslist by some stranger. They suggested I tell people about it, to spread the word. I did mention it to a couple of other websites but thought to myself that it would never work. Low and behold, it's become a household name to advertise on Craigslist. Anyway, over 20 yrs ago I had to be reminded it existed. I'm on it daily when I need some hard to find part nowadays. You just never know. Here are some wheels I found and have added to my collection of junk I may never use for its intended purpose. I was really hoping to find some stock mesh (honeycomb)GTA wheels. .. they will most likely end up on the wrong car. Thats my aerocoupe which is now a pile of rust and which I bought sight unseen about 15 yrs ago on, yes you guessed it, Craigslist.

1986aerocoupe.jpg Screenshot_2017-10-15-22-54-55-1.png

Last edited:

dklumpp

Forget barn finds. In this day and age, the Internet is a becoming "THE" place to find some interesting stuff. I'm not going to to lie. I'm somewhat of a Craigslist junkie. I remember a couple of decades ago when I'd be scouring the for sale section of a handful of car enthusiast websites I joined in search of interesting, to me, car related items. I was pointed to use Craigslist by some stranger. They suggested I tell people about it, to spread the word. I did mention it to a couple of other websites but thought to myself that it would never work. Low and behold, it's become a household name to advertise on Craigslist. Anyway, over 20 yrs ago I had to be reminded it existed. I'm on it daily when I need some hard to find part nowadays. You just never know. Here are some wheels I found and have added to my collection of junk I may never use for its intended purpose. I was really hoping to find some stock mesh (honeycomb)GTA wheels. .. they will most likely end up on the wrong car. Thats my aerocoupe which is now a pile of rust and which I bought sight unseen about 15 yrs ago on, yes you guessed it, Craigslist.

View attachment 8821 View attachment 8819
I had an 86 monte ss aerocoupe when I was in high school. I miss that car! Is yours a grand Prix 2+2?

Top Bottom