Search results

1. B

2014 TTA reuniuon? Let's vote on what you guys like the best...

I went to the reunion in that Jim set up and had a great time. Unfortunately, it was very hot and just pavement, so got a bit sick from the heat. Won't be able to make it this year and I really wish I could.
  2. B

Bunch of parts and memorabilia for sale

Interested in mud flaps if still available Lynn #603
  3. B

CarFax I have a few Left -

You got my PM right? Lynn 603
  4. B

Tta out for an aggressive drive!

Where can I get head baskets for these cars and how much do they run? Thanks Lynn 603
  5. B

CarFax I have a few Left -

Sounds good Car 603 Lynn Would love one. If I can have one, will send you a Pm with my address Thanks Lynn
  6. B

New Greenlight 1:64 Scale TTA Pace Car

Need 603 Ill post the numbers I have later. Its late and I am tired
  7. B

Where are the numbers on the.1/18z ? Lynn 603
  8. B

Post your TTA DIECAST MODEL # HERE for trading purposes

I have 1550, looking for 603 Lynn Bravesoul1
  9. B

Some Misc Parts

The front, pArticularly at the sides where they tend to come apart. Thanks Lynn 603
  10. B

Some Misc Parts

Pictures of console, interested in console Lynn Car 603
  11. B

Bought 12 - looking for #603
  12. B

TTA Parts N Stuff

How much for the oil filters? Lynn 603
  13. B

Looking into 30th anniversary ta

Interesed in 1995 convertible, price, mileage, pictures etc My email is [email protected] What color is it? Stock or modified. Please let me know. THANK LYNN CAR 603
  14. B

Elecric wiring diagram

Me too Lynn 603
  15. B

prayers needed

I feel so bad for you and your family. I lost my daughter when she was only 28 and The pain and anguish is something that's beyond words. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family Lynn 603
  16. B

2 stock TTA exhaust tips. Great Condition

Check in the mail to you today Lynn 603
  17. B

Will send you check on Monday for the two good tips. Don't know to.do papal from An email address Lynn #603
  18. B

Parting out TTA #677

I am interested in the MAF sensor if you still have it. Also the console. Could you send me pictures of both as if they are in good condition, I definitely want them. Also is the A/C condensor and lines all that would be necessary to put the nos air conditioning system back in my car. A...
  19. B

I will buy the two good ones. Give me details on how to do the transaction. Are they in really good shape? Thanks Lynn 603
Top Bottom