Search results

1. D

T-Top shades

newly recovered t-top shades. Not sure what they're worth, make an offer. Thanks.
  2. D

Set of TTA wheels needing work.

2 fronts one may be garbage has a cunk missing of the lip the size of a one ounce weight. still holds air. The other has minor imperfections. 2 rears: one was painted black and the someone tried to remove the black paint, not me. in pretty good structural shape. the other is about an 6-7 outta...
  3. D

Stock turbo

I have a stock turbo that is collecting dust. It was already off the car when i purchased the car, so not sure of the mileage. By the looks of it less than 35k. Looking to get $300 shipped anywhere in the cont U.S. Call or text for pics 302 339 1997
  4. D

Jay Leno and his Syclone

How about that its Vortec not Vortex? And all wheel drive not 4 wheel drive.
  5. D

Stock TTA turbo

I have one too! PM me an offer.
  6. D

alky

Put it to the front side of your battery handle and it will sit still. Thats how mine is and havent had a problem with it. I have the same optima battery, so i know exactly how it fits. Steve Kiminski installed mine so i trust it will be ok over a long time.
  7. D

Thank You! To ALL who attended this weekends TTA reunion!

But anyway thanks Jim for putting it all together, and how do i get one of those magnets? Since i came late, the judges said they would come back with one, but never did.
  8. D

ok i guess i just wasnt paying enough attention
  9. D

yeah i was part of that picture and walked up for the presentation, but never saw any trans ams racing.
  10. D

When was all this racing done? I got there around 12 on saturday and i seemed to miss everything. All the regals seemed to be scattered as well as the rest of the TTA owners. It was almost like i was the new kid in school.
  11. D

Door panel/window motor

I have to replace my drivers window motor, any tips on getting the door panel off in one piece. Besides takeing my time. I remember replacing the window in my GTA years ago and the metal piece that holds the retainers ripped off the cardboard door panel and i could never get it to reattach.
  12. D

What's this?

alarm?
  13. D

stock and ta49 turbo

Is that each?
  14. D

stock and ta49 turbo

What are these worth in used, but good condition?
  15. D

Value to stock 9 bolt?

Is a 12 bolt as strong as a 9 inch? Mine is starting to whine at 58k a little bit,...
  16. D

Window motor

My drivers side window motor is on its last leg. Where is the best and cheapest to get from? Local auto parts store?
  17. D

recharging AC system

you will have to convert it to r143a. they sell kits to do this.
  18. D

Spoiler install

yeah i know butyl and dum dum. we use butyl to wrap 08 and up cts door latches. It keeps them from freezing.
  19. D

Spoiler install

the mounting holes through the decklid. How did anyone (if anyone did) seal these? Im talking about the bolts that you take the plugs out to loosen.
  20. D

Spoiler install

I know this is an old post but did you use anything to seal the holes?
Top Bottom