Search results

1. fbody4me

Can We Get A New "internet Finds And Frauds" Section On This Site?

First off let me say this is a great site. Tons of info and great people on hear willing to help out. I do think it could be a little bit better though with a "Internet Finds and Frauds" section or something similar to that. It seems like I am always coming across the "Frauds" on Ebay and it...
  2. fbody4me

Anyone On Here Own A New Tta Parts Car?

Well I tried to buy this at auction today but it went for way more than I wanted to pay. It went for $6900 plus a little over a grand for auction fees. Looks like someone in Sikeston Missouri got the car. Cant imagine that it could ever be fixed,I sure wouldn't try. .
  3. fbody4me

Crossover Pipe

Looking to buy a crossover pipe. If anyone has one please let me know,thanks.
  4. fbody4me

Wiring harness

Does anyone know if the under dash wiring harness is the same for a TTA and a 1989 GTA?
  5. fbody4me

Build sheet found

Hi all. Just thought I would share some pictures of a build sheet I found in one of my TTA projects.
  6. fbody4me

Burned TTA

Does anyone know the history on this TTA? Wonder how many miles were on it? That is going to be one expensive project,its already at $3600. https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/VehicleDetails.aspx?auctionID=15295301&itemID=15892806&RowNumber=0#
Top Bottom