Search results

1. T

TTA heads and valve covers

ill check and get back to you
  2. T

Info on owners kit

Hey guys just wondering if you can help me out pricing an owners kit, its seen better days and is far from complete but let me know what you think. Thanks
  3. T

TTA heads and valve covers

Hey guys whats a set of stock TTA heads and valve covers worth. they had some port work done. Doing some spring cleaning around the shop and found a set i stashed away along with all my other GN parts.
  4. T

What are these worth

Someone wants them, that's why I'm trying to figure out a price. I know you can pick up a set of repop ones for 100 just not sure what the used oem's are going for. Thanks for the reply btw.
  5. T

What are these worth

Hey guys wondering if you can help me price these. They are oem pieces with one minor chip on top of the s on one of them. Thanks
  6. T

Parting out TTA #677

Havent been back over to tb.com yet that was my next stop. Been tied up with work. And yes the deal is still on.
  7. T

Parting out TTA #677

i do have a full set i bought from another car but im not interested in just selling the rears. I have to double check the condition for you if your interested in the full set. JohnstonAG Interested in owners kit, mine is missing the key ring, as well as lower fender badge. My kit...
  8. T

Parting out TTA #677

They are still available.
  9. T

Parting out TTA #677

i still havent pulled the motor apart have a couple people deciding weather there taking the motor or not. Pm sent to bravesoul Fast400: sorry dont have those pieces
  10. T

Parting out TTA #677

It is still available and in very nice condition.
  11. T

Parting out TTA #677

Torque strap is gone. Also if i part the motor out im keeping the short block for my GN
  12. T

Parting out TTA #677

Sorry drive shaft is gone
  13. T

Parting out TTA #677

The pocket is from a GTA i kept the TTA fo my car sorry.
  14. T

Parting out TTA #677

Sorry dont have the tail light filler, dash wiring or rear belt covers available. i do have a gta dash pocket available tho. For the tranny, did you want the convertor with it aswell? from what i was told when i bought the car the trans was rebuilt shortly after the motor was redone and the...
  15. T

Parting out TTA #677

PM sent
  16. T

Parting out TTA #677

Pipe are 3" I posted a ton of photos so check them out if your interested in anything. 1989 turboTA 677 pictures by ta88gta - Photobucket
  17. T

Parting out TTA #677

Ill snap some pics of the cooler tomorrow ones i have now arent very clear. But two people have already asked about it so your inline for it
  18. T

Parting out TTA #677

ttt
  19. T

Parting out TTA #677

Robert: I never got the cluster with the car. the trans cooler id sell for 50 the hood pad $180 and the guages for $155 with the pillar pod TTA1163: Id sell the covers for 75. But I dont want to let them go right away if someone wants the motor complete id rather do that. Are you in a rush...
  20. T

Parting out TTA #677

Also if there are any of you that are up to date with current market value of tta parts and don't mind helping me out if i need help pricing some stuff, shoot me a pm. I don't mind doing the research but sometimes its nice to have some knowledgeable advice. thanks
Top Bottom