Search results

1. joe88gta

Greenlight 1/18 TT/A's, gold and green

pic of 89 gta please. I have an 88 flame red and TTA 1160 cloth
  2. joe88gta

Custom Tta Signs

Guys I just wanted to see if anyone out there is interested in a sign for there collection. I have made one for myself and was wondering if others would be interested. 16g steel powder coated two pieces bonded together. Custom with any car number needed.
  3. joe88gta

Authenticating An 89 Tta

Rpo tag in center console has the prefix for TTA . Make sure ws6 1le lc2 mw9 are there vin tags are easier to reinstall than paper tags. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  4. joe88gta

Acrylic Plastic T-tops ... Cleaning Instructions

1160 has the lexan panels.....weren't they recalled? I worked at gm and I'm sure that there was a recall .....
  5. joe88gta

Official 1/64th Greenlight TTA * CAR NUMBER * Thread

Anyone have 1160 in any size ?
  6. joe88gta

JOIN THE REGISTRY !

Sounds good. ... do we really know how many are left from the 1555. Just curious. We know Kinison's is gone ....RIP Sam .
  7. joe88gta

JOIN THE REGISTRY !

Guys do we actually know what cars are left in the world? Totals crushed ect.....? I know on the last board we could see all the car numbers and where they are, is that not available anymore? Curious about the count. Thanks
  8. joe88gta

Tires On Sale At Tirerack.com

I have the firehawk 500 on 1160 . No complaints from me. I'm sure like most of us the tires will rot before they wear out.
  9. joe88gta

Radiator Air Dam/Deflector GM Install Instructions

As with all the 3rd gen trans am's , without the dam the radiator is almost usless until the cooling fan (s) come on. They Will overheat on freeway without it. So any air deflection to the radiator is important. ...especially in Arizona.
  10. joe88gta

Finally 9 Sec Club

A 9.93 and u still lost .....where is the justice. .! Awesome number's!
  11. joe88gta

Tta 1267 Has A New Home

As long as we don't have to wait for Ryan to make the pipes
  12. joe88gta

New downpipes

After talking with Nick Micale , I can tell that if the need is for 10 or more we can be confident that the pipe will be 1 or 2 piece mendrel bent 100% stainless polished with RJC flange with puck . The design will be done on my car for exact fit and ease of install. I hope that we can get a few...
  13. joe88gta

New downpipes

Hey guys buick guru and all around great guy "Nick Micale" from turbo buick and arizonagn.com is calling all of us about or downpipe needs. My 1160 has the stock pipe that is broken at the flex and needs replaced. The fab shop here in Phoenix does amazing work ,have seen it first hand, they also...
  14. joe88gta

stock exhaust tips

Thanks guys
  15. joe88gta

stock exhaust tips

I am looking for the factory tips. I can have some made but I am looking for the specs and maybe some pics if possible. I have 1160 and she is stock but exhaust was replaced and tailpipe are just muffler shop bulk stock . Thanks for any help guys
  16. joe88gta

Parting out TTA #677

I want the floor mats if possible sorry took so long to get back to u
  17. joe88gta

best fuel pump for our cars

Good to know I have a walbro pump in the Gta. It has been 10 years but maybe 2k miles ...Long story .
  18. joe88gta

best fuel pump for our cars

mine has oem fuel pump and after draining orange gas from the tank that was six years old im not sure that the pump is going to last much longer. I have a couple questions for u guys....and yes i have done this job on my 88 gta so I dont want to do this again anytime soon. What brand and size...
Top Bottom