Search results

1. K

A/c Compressor

My car is in need of a compressor. I found one post here with a link on changing it but the link was dead. What compressor fits this car? I was told it was the same as the GN, then when my friend called his supplier, they said it was different. Any info on what to use? I can get a new AC...
  2. K

In Need Of A Couple Of Rocker Arm Bolts And Rocker Arms

Does anybody have any spare rocker bolts laying around? I need at least one with the valve cover stud and one without. I'll take more nust in case if needed. Also need at least 2 rockers. Thanks in advance. Joe
  3. K

Question About Brakes

I'm about to do the brakes on my TTA and thought I read somewhere that they are not the same pads and rotors as the trans am, but according to the parts store, they are. Are they the same or what do I have to look for? Thanks. Joe
  4. K

Looking For A Rear Seat Striker Bolt Assembly

Out of all the nuts, bolts, screws, etc. removed for my project, I somehow managed to lose ONE rear seat striker bolt. Would anybody happen to have one? I need the bolt, sleeve and washer. Thanks. Joe
  5. K

"resurrection" Of 1134

OK, this is probably going to be long, so I apologize in advance. Let me preface this with- this is not a full blown resto, this car is a cruiser that will see plenty of street and track time, so it is being "restored" accordingly. I owned a 24k mile TTA back in 2000 or so and have always...
  6. K

Tail/brake Light Operation

Nevermind, it was some grime in the sockets, they're all working as they should now. With all the problems due to the previous owner messing up everything he touched, I just keep assuming the worst with this car lol.
  7. K

Another Request Please :)

Can anyone possibly get me any pics of what screws and fasteners go where in the lower side skirts and plastic wheel liners, air dam, lower panels under the front bumpers, etc? My car was a hodgepodge of miscellaneous fasteners throughout. It appears that they used all the factory fasteners...
  8. K

"premium Fuel Only"

Does anybody have or know where I can get a replacement "premium fuel only" decal for inside the fuel door? I haven't had any luck searching online. Thanks. Joe
  9. K

Front Emblem Placement?

Does anybody have the measurement for the placement of the bumper emblem? Either from the edge of the bumper by the hood to the top of the emblem or to the center of the stud hole? Thanks.
  10. K

"barrel" For Seat Belt Guide And Turbo Decal.

I'm looking for the little barrel that holds the seat belt guide closed. I have one, need one more. Also, I know it is a longshot at this point- anyone have a Turbo decal for the rear? Thanks. Joe
  11. K

Pas Decal Placement?

I know I've seen pics in the past but can't seem to find any now, of course... Does anyone have a pic of the PAS decal location under the hood? Measurements would be ideal :). Thanks. Joe
  12. K

Motor Mounts?

My car is in need of new motor mounts. I had read somewhere that they are different from the gn, hard to find, only available in urethane for $380, etc. However, I just read here somewhere that anchor part number 2627 was them and looking them up, they're only about $10 each. Is this right?? Is...
  13. K

Opinions Wanted..

I picked up a tta with 116k a couple of months ago needing some extensive work. Drivers quarter was destroyed, drivers fender whooped, needs paint, interior and the motor needs work- my fault for being too excited to drive it to give it a good once over and didn't notice the vacuum line off the...
  14. K

Engine Lift Brackets?

What are the chances anybody has any? Heck, I don't even care if they're tta or gn as long as they fit and are functional. Not going for a correct resto, just something I noticed missing now that I'm pulling the motor. Thanks. Joe
  15. K

Heater Control Valve?

Are these cars supposed to have a heater control valve in the heater hose by the firewall somewhere? Just curious because mine does not and there is a vacuum line back there not attached to anything. Thanks. Joe
  16. K

Wiring Diagram/question.

Hey guys, I'm in the process of cleaning up the wiring on my car from the previous owners Holley HP install and ran into a snag. Coming off the ECM harness under the dash, there is another connector that goes to the AC controls and such I believe. There is a tan wire with black trace on this...
  17. K

Factory Boost Gauge

Does anybody have a wiring diagram or know where the factory gauge gets its signal from? My car has a holley hp standalone system in it but the original harness is still there and being partially used. How would I get my factory boost gauge to work? If it is tied into the factory map lead...
  18. K

Wanted- Drivers Valve Cover And A Few Acorn Nuts With Washers.

Just picked up another tta and am looking for a driver's valve cover- off anything- just need it with the oil fill, not concerned about the breather location. I also need a couple of acorn nuts with washers if anyone has anything. I checked the local pick and pull today with no luck :(...
Top Bottom