2. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Had her out for mid winter cruz
  3. A

Front End

Looks great
  4. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Lol no need to apoligize it's all about saving these beautiful rare machines and keeping them going for future generations to appreciate! Your post is great keep up the great work
  5. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Here are some more pics making progress the car is currently at Keith's shop from fabworx getting custom intercooler done. I also want to thank Jim Dunn from Buick turbo performance and Robert from final touch collision. With out their help this project would never of gotten done. I still have...
  6. A

Resto Work

I'm hopefully finishing mine soon! I've haven't posted any updates lately been kinda busy I have a tread some where on this forum "resurrection of my TTA "
  7. A

Front Springs Where To Find?

how about Eibach pro-kit springs? anyone using these?
  8. A

Front Springs Where To Find?

I'm looking for a set of front springs? anyone one have any info on where I can find a set? anyone using aftermarket front springs? if yes which brand? any info would be much appreciated thanks Adrian
  9. A

Look What I Found

Keep us posted if you go back to look at the car. Try to get pic of vin# if you can close enough
  10. A

New Tta Owner

Welcome to the club
  11. A

Whazzzzzzzzzzup! Anyone Going To Ocmd Next Weekend?

I wish my TTA was ready or I would be going down. This event is a true must see if you are a car nut. It's just rediculous the amount of cars down there look up videos on YouTube if you want to get a glimpse lol.
  12. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Thanks guys for all the complements! I can't wait till it's all done. The 17" replica wheels give you the same classy look of the originals but allow you to run larger brake calipers and rotors.
  13. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Also I just got these in 17"s although I love the look of the Boyd's I'm putting these on for the correct look
  14. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Here are some more pics
  15. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Here are some pics of motor being installed and trans being prepped more to come
  16. A

Car And Driver Article

That's pretty cool!
  17. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Thanks I don't know what happened to the pictures in this thread maybe some of the moderators can restore them? In the mean time here are a few more pics
  18. A

Resurrection of my TTA

here is the link for youtube
  19. A

Resurrection of my TTA

I just got the car back from body shop! All I can say is wow I have a video but for some reason I'm having a hard time uploading maybe someone can help I'll email,text someone who has the skills required lol anyway this is a video of car before it goes to Jim Dunn for installation of motor/trans...
  20. A

Resurrection of my TTA

Yes
Top Bottom