Search results

1. E

#1,030 Located In Roselle, Il; 6,822 Miles $29,000

More. Dyno video available upon request as I cannot upload it.
  2. E

#1,030 Located In Roselle, Il; 6,822 Miles $29,000

Hi everyone: I'm putting #1,030 up for sale, but do not have to sell the car. I have too many toys and want to focus on other things in life. $29,000 The car has 6,822 original miles and I am the third owner. The car started out in NJ, then went to KY, and now IL. I have all documentation...
  3. E

Brand New Razor Alky Kit

Sorry. Sold a long time ago. Thanks
  4. E

Group Purchase 3" Or 3.5" Custom Intake Tube - Limited To 5

Thanks Bo. Ivan started making some but won't make more until we reach a minimum order of 5, and it does not look like we have much interest. Keep us posted. Winter is almost here, so I don't think any of us are in a rush.
  5. E

Does not look like Bo will be able to make these anytime soon. However, another will if he goes a minimum of 5. Here is what it will look like. Will cone with hoses and clamps.
  6. E

Here is a link to Bo's thread. He is not my tuner but makes these. I could not get a commitment from 5 so my tuner was not interested. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/custom-tta-part-interest.417489/
  7. E

It will look similar to the picture attached to this post. Keep in mind, the picture shows a 4" setup with a 90 degree turn to put the filter down low. This will not work for most of us since we don't want to remove cruise control, etc. He also offers a 3" aluminum or polished finish that cuts...
  8. E

My tuner is putting together a small group purchase of 5 air inlet tubes 3.5" in either stainless or aluminum made specifically for our cars. They will be $150 a tube with silicones hoses and clamps included. I have been told that "grumpy" on the turbobuick forums made these years ago...
  9. E

Brand New Razor Alky Kit

ttt
  10. E

Brand New Razor Alky Kit

Recently, my car was converted to E85 given that I have a station nearby that carries E85. This leaves me with a brand new (purchased in Spring 2015) SINGLE nozzle razor alky kit from Julio's company. Most of the items have not even been removed from the box. Includes instructions as well...
Top Bottom