Search results

1. C

Car Wont Rev Past 3000 Rpms

I am experiencing this problem right now exactly as described. Car revs fine in park but once underload will not review past 3K and little to no boost. No codes in the system either. Did anyone find a solution for this issue. Ignition module, turbocharger, vacuum leak something else. Thanks
  2. C

Maf Pipe

How much for the polish stainless definitely interested
  3. C

301 Or 383 Stroker

As an owner of and 80 and 89 pace car the value of both in my opinion will be in keeping the stock configuration. While the 301 Turbo was not a Super Duty nothing else is and the reality is it was for the time it was built one of the best performing cars available. Late 70 thru mid to late 80s...
  4. C

Turbo

Last one I had repaired I found the shop doing a search on line. The turbo is pretty simple main probably typically is bearing failure due to coking causing oil starvation to the bearing. Oil feed come out of the crank case via one small line. As for the waste gate that is another issue...
  5. C

Car Bra Recommendations?

I have been using Colgan Custom bra for years, great fit and finish in my opinion best on the market. Look to spend close to 200 for one though so a little pricey but well worth it.
  6. C

Help!

Concurs restoration is one thing. Not knowing the condition but if not in too bad a shape it might be worth the cost and effort. The 301Turbos are starting to gain some value especially if it a SE Black & Gold edition or a Pace Car.
  7. C

Help!

I have own two of them, while much malign they were the muscle car of the early eighties. I have both an 89 TTA and an 80 Indy TTA and both have their following. Not the most powerful Poncho built but the Turbo 301 was really the last true Pontiac Muscle car since GM moved to corporate motors...
  8. C

Car Wont Rev Past 3000 Rpms

What did you find out was the cause??
  9. C

Car Shutting Down After Driving

You would think it should be a fuel or spark problem, but when it died was running fine when I got it pulled over and tried to restart nothing happen when I turned the key. All lights work and dash indicator came on but starter didn't turn was like the ignition switch was no even there. After...
  10. C

Car Shutting Down After Driving

?I am having the same issue did you ever get this figured out.
  11. C

Do You Have Both? Tta & Gn

Top Bottom