2014 CORVETTE stingray, What say YOU?

Turbota6

With the Chevy MyLink system there are other cars with that option as well. Like the newly restyled Chevy Malibu.
OK, after getting a little time to watch this it does appear to have something different than MyLink. And the hidden storage on the other vehicles is a spring loaded mechanical door, not motorized like the Vette. My question is, how far back is that USB outlet? It looked a bit close to the door to plug something in then close the door, but I could be wrong.

I need to see one in person before I can make my final judgement.

Kman1971

It has looks like a cross between a Corvette, ferrari, cadilac, and camero. I think GM's work with ferrari on the cadilac cts-v are evident here. They took the best of everything they know and put it in their flagship car. I love it. More sleek lines vs curves of old. But if you look at the car from the front side view, you can see the cues of the corvette from the c-1 to present. I love the front and the new headlights. I hated the lights on the c-6. I also love the wide rear end and the stance. They cured the problem the camero has with rear view vision by adding the rear quarter windows. The also cured the interior knocks on the Corvette with world class and modern upgrades, the leather, the seats, the digital adjustable dash, the electronic e-brake. I am not a fan of the tailights, but they are different than the camero lights and will grow on me I think, plus there will be plenty of aftermarket options very soon. It will by far be the most fun and enjoyable ride in a Corvette with the hp and comfort ever, which is the goal. I am going to the autoshow for the first time in years, just to see it in person. I just wish I could afford one. Until then, I will just have to continue to love my "new" Corvette.

8289ta

Silver Member
I am not too keen on the back end of the car. I don't like the tail lights or the bottom portion of it. It looks too much like something you would see in The Fast and Furious movies. The rest of the car looks great.
The engine is phenomenal and as we all know, all that technology is coming to the rest of the GM line up. They are using that same engine design in the truck line up and more then likely the Camaro.

Your right, it does look like a Asian with buck teeth!:rofl:Give me a red '67 with a stinger hood and they can keep the rest made before or after...

The previous vette is going to be known as the last of classic American design,
or it retains more of an American character that this new one does for certain.

I'm wanting a C5 Zo6 myself. The prices are becoming very realistic for a workin man to get a low mile example and have some cash left over for some race gas and a TTA.

pont1230

I think this is the coolest vett yet,i had a 87 and a 89 love them both.It even looks better than most high end European cars,is a cross breed American muscle and european lines that's why i think this is going to be the best vette ever.

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
I have yet to see one "in person", but have seen photos in several colors on AutoWeek.
I'm not enthused on the whole rear end look... it seems like they should have stayed with the round taillights. Maybe it will grow on me over time?
Otherwise, it sounds great - Less weight and more power.
Of course, if someone put one in the driveway for me - I'd make a spot in the barn for it right away :yes:

Top Bottom