1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

2014 Events?

Discussion in 'Car Shows & Up Coming Events' started by w_mcvicker, Jan 6, 2014.

1. w_mcvicker

w_mcvicker Well-Known Member

Looking to attend a few events this year. What events are a must?

Thanks.

2. kymmee

kymmee Silver Member

Seeing that you are from Ohio-I would recommend the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk at Summit Motorsports Park. It is held in August. Also the Trans Am Nationals at the end of August in Dayton Ohio. The TA Nats should be interesting this year because they changed the venue and the event leadership has changed also. Plenty of info on the net for both events. Just google it.

Also something may be in the works for the 25th anniv of the TTA, nothing definite yet.

3. PhillyTurboSix

PhillyTurboSix Administrator Staff Member

I do GM Carlisle every year. Nice turn out. I had the TTA there last year in the invitational class. Was a great time and they are first class. This year is 50 years of the GTO but they have a nice size Pontiac class.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-gm-nationals/default.aspx

We are still beating around a 25 TTA reunion. Lots of options on the table getting all worlds to align to make it happen is another issue! :)

4. PhillyTurboSix

PhillyTurboSix Administrator Staff Member

And since you are in Ohio there is always the BPG event!

[​IMG]

5. w_mcvicker

w_mcvicker Well-Known Member

looks like I am in for TA Nats... Gonna keep the others in mind as well.