30th Anniversary of the 89 TTA at the TA Nationals August 23-25 2019 Dayton Ohio

kymmee

Silver Member
Nice pics DynoDave! Luv the one you took of mine! I have not been on here forever. i am a guilty FB user. The reunion was super fun!

TTA976

Silver Member
Hello everyone wanted to say Chad set it up and knock it out of the park cuz that's what he does... just like the first reunion, it was a dream come true.

Been in the community since around 2006 and it was so inspiring to see someone like Chad come in tomorrow small community and light things up!

Chad a fkn Don

TURBOGTA

Very nice…I love that the TTA's as compared to a regular TA if you think about it, the number of TTAs that show up show how important the TTA was and still is. Nice to see. I'm not finished with my convertible yet or I would have been there. I had a mild heart attack in august and was in Italy for sixteen days after that...

TURBOGTA

Very nice…I love that the TTA's as compared to a regular TA if you think about it, the number of TTAs that show up show how important the TTA was and still is. Nice to see. I'm not finished with my convertible yet or I would have been there. I had a mild heart attack in august and was in Italy for sixteen days after that...
and I got married too...

Attachments

Mike Arrigo

Wow, you've been busy. Congrats on the wedding. Glad to hear you're still around and got fixed up. Get that vert going already ;)

Top Bottom