50# Injectors And 3 Chips

Raymond Bunch

TTA #1416 / 1BADDAM
20170917_180745.jpg All are in very good condition and worked excellent before upgrading. Good for 10 seconds! Extender chip included which was $120 by it self. $150 shipped.

I will accept PayPal for members that have been here for awhile with a good reputation. Add 4% for PayPal fee.

Thanks!

Ray

michbc3

Need to give full context for the novice. More like: "Good for 10 seconds - if supplemental fueling from alcohol is added". Otherwise, you won't have enough fuel and could knock the engine apart.

Raymond Bunch

TTA #1416 / 1BADDAM
It's pretty much common sense that supporting mods will be needed. There's also plenty of information out there on these injectors as well. Obviously, anytime mods are done to our cars, do research first. After owning and racing 13 Buick Grand Nationals over the years, I will assure anyone that these injectors are good to run in the 10's with supporting mods.

michbc3

Right. You just provided full context which is all I was asking for. Newbies buy these cars all the time. If you supply additional fuel through other means (like a 2nd set of injectors), you can run 28 lb injectors to get into the 10s too. But it would be misleading to leave out that fact.

89indyta

View attachment 8747 All are in very good condition and worked excellent before upgrading. Good for 10 seconds! Extender chip included which was $120 by it self. $150 shipped.

I will accept PayPal for members that have been here for awhile with a good reputation. Add 4% for PayPal fee.

Thanks!

Ray
That looks like the stock chip in the upper right corner. If so, I would be interested, if you could split it from the rest of the items.

Top Bottom