89 Tta

2quick4u

231 with 4 bolt caps, Girdled, forged internals, Diamond Pistons,TA front cover,RJC deep pan, billet cam, solid roller lifters, Hand Ported TA Aluminum Eliminator heads, Ported Stock intake.Champion Fuel rails,TA roller rockers, LT1 starter,Custom Front exit exhaust, FTS custom race headers with vibrant flexible joint in crossover,Works Borg Warner Turbo 69/88, Turbo Buick Performance 200R4 Lonnies Trans Brake PTC 9.5 spec'd by Chris Hogeland, Raven drive shaft, Strange rear with spool 342, Drag springs 50/50 rear shocks,PA racing K member, 90/10 shocks, De Quick IC, Racetronix Fuel system -8 feed -6 return lines, 120 injectors, XFI,AMS 1000 CO2,E85, TR6 ignition Way too much to list. Car ran 10.20 @142 ET at 26 Psi 1.7 60 foot I have receipts for Motor and almost everything else. Car has 120k on body and 2500 on motor I just had the trans gone through. $22,000.00

Six wheels all were re finished by Detroit wheel 2 have 295 DR 2 have MT slicks

Paint and Interior are nice the carlocated near Detroit Mich Thanks Brad 810-875-8601

Attachments

Last edited:

2quick4u

You could re install the AC but there isn't a lot of room by the headers.

My engine builder built the engine he has been building engines for me for a long time with no issues.

Although he is going to kick me to the curb if I bring anymore Nissan engines to his shop. Lol

Scott89TTA

Awesome build! Could you post or send me some pics of the down pipe both top and bottom, I am doing the same and am interested in how you ran it. Also 3" or 4", I have seen another that was done with 5" but just seems too big and not necessary. Thanks!

Top Bottom