Anyone On Here Own A New Tta Parts Car?

fbody4me

Well I tried to buy this at auction today but it went for way more than I wanted to pay. It went for $6900 plus a little over a grand for auction fees. Looks like someone in Sikeston Missouri got the car. Cant imagine that it could ever be fixed,I sure wouldn't try.
20308197_2_I.jpeg 20308197_1_I.jpeg 20308197_5_I.jpeg 20308197_10_I.jpeg

fbody4me

I don't know about that. Maybe if it were an ultra low mile car it might be worth saving but it had 61K on the clock. Also there were other pics and it looked like the door post was all screwed up on the drivers side. That's why the door wasn't shut and not because of the fender. Take a closer look at the engine pic. Look how far the drivers side strut mount is up. Bet the firewall and door post was all out of wack. I am sure this could be fixed but you would have a fortune in it and then there is the title issue. It was sold with a MO salvage certificate. Just waaaay to much work in my opinion. Plus it went for over 8 grand when you figure the fees. CRAZY!

BOBTTA#464

Anything can be fixed, sure. But this thing was declared "totaled" for a reason. Lots of work and money and still have a salvaged title. JMO.

Coltsfan1

This car isnt worth shit except for a part out. Ttas have a hard enough time selling for a collector price. Now add a salvage title. Whoever bought this should have his head examined

89IROC

I heard it was for sale on Craigslist but disappeared before I saw the ad. If I recall the price was over $9k. I'm somewhat local& if I owNed it, PART OUT but NEVER for $7,000+

Top Bottom