1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Beautiful 89 Tta Pace Car For Sale In Michigan... Extremely Clean Car...

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale' started by Adam, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Adam

Adam Member

2. instro84

instro84 Active Member

nice car.

3. Turbo Freak

Turbo Freak Member

You just bought this (for MUCH less) at Nuccio. Were you just looking to flip it or why selling already?

Where did you come up with the info in your ad? 'All original' but 'fully loaded' with back up camera, bluetooth, heated seats, multi-zone climate control, navigation, custom paint/graphics, keyless entry, sunroof, CD player, portable audio connection, and security system too, eh? That is one rare specimen you have there, and to think there were only '1348 produced'. Too much trouble to post the VIN I guess? And you can't bother to take your own pictures?

Really? Your entire ad is made-up rubbish. Not sure what kind of game you are playing but I think you came to the wrong place for that.

Roddo likes this.
  4. Adam

Adam Member

Turbofreak? Seriously?

Why you so mad? If you aren't interested just move along. There is nothing here for you... Maybe prozac? Freak? Lol

P.S. I'll send you a 50 dollar bird dog if you find a buyer. Thanks for your help, Guy...

5. Adam

Adam Member

Thanks Instro... It really is. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Adam

6. Phil Leinbach

Phil Leinbach Active Member

I hope you get that price.

7. Adam

Adam Member

Hi Phil.

Thanks. I had a few reach out recently. 2 showings next week. I likely won't take less than 23k. It's a really great specimen. :)

8. Turbo Freak

Turbo Freak Member

Your ad is nothing but plagiarized pictures and mis-information. Do you know anything about these cars or are you just out to make a quick buck? We happen to be a group of enthusiasts that know and love these cars, so don't get your panties in a wad if you post a bunch of nonsense and we don't 'help'...

Roddo likes this.
  9. Adam

Adam Member

Who's this "we" you speak of? You got a mouse in your pocket? You are the only jackass I have bumped heads with since I have been on this forum. Go rage somewhere else because based upon the content of your character displayed here, I can surmise with confidence that you dont have many friends. You are obviously just an internet troll trying to hard. Additionally, just because you may not be able to afford my car doesn't mean you should try to make character attacks on abother forum member...

Just let it go. There is nothing here for you. It is my suggestion to get outside and get some air before you wind up with a forum suspension for violating terms of service as dictated at the time of your member submission...

Thanks for taking the time to respond but your presence is no longer necessary. I hope you get well soon.

Cheers!

10. Turbo Freak

Turbo Freak Member

Your ad does not meet forum rules either pal so get off your high horse and post correct info and then nobody would have a problem with it. I am not attacking anyone, just wondering why you are selling so soon and why you didn't post current and accurate info about the car. The 'character' of your ad and your getting all defensive about it makes it seem like you have something to hide...

11. Adam

Adam Member

Please just go away... lol

12. kymmee

kymmee Silver Member

Car#613 was Kman's car back around 2011. I believe he sold that at a Mecum auction several years later. GLWS

Adam likes this.
  13. Adam

Adam Member

Hi Kymmee,

Yes, thanks. It was Kman's car and I spoke with him on a few occasions. It's a great car. I have no idea how I managed to recruit a hate response from a forum member. I am just trying to sell a beautiful car to an audience that can appreciate it.

I have 5 cars, a boat, and a bike... one has to go and unfortunately it's my pristine TTA... not happy to see her go but someone here would really enjoy it.

Thanks for the support, Kymmee! :)

14. Turbo Freak

Turbo Freak Member

You still just don't get it. I don't hate you or the car or anyone else. It is a sweet car. I thought about buying it from Nuccio myself (although for much less). My only issue is all the incorrect info in your ad, that you appear to be trying to hide something or are just too lazy to post the VIN, and you are too lazy to take and post your own current pictures of the car. And rather than explain or address the issues you just hate on and blame me. Well good luck to you buddy. Still a nice car that speaks for itself, but you have spoken for yourself as well and despite how nice the car is I wouldn't buy from an arrogant jack ass like you even if it was reasonably priced.

15. Adam

Adam Member

Please go away little man... good luck finding a job. Not once, for even a fraction of a second, does anyone here believe you were ever remotely interested in buying a TTA. It is so blatantly apparent that you are just a bitter chump that lost his chance to buy a nice car or, more likely, don't have the resources. I was hoping I didn't have to block you but congratulations, you are the first and only on my block list. I hope you get well soon.

Cheers...

simo likes this.
  16. Turbo Freak

Turbo Freak Member

Thank you for the honorable distinction, and good for you--you have now officially spent more time figuring out this site and bitching about me than you did putting together your ad. You make no sense and don't know what you are talking about--I lost my chance to buy the car, but I was never even remotely interested in buying one to begin with? Keep trying to spin things to make yourself sound good in your insecure head while ignoring the valid points I brought up.

Must be nice living in your perfect world but I 'left' and you keep inviting me back. Why don't you quit bitching about me and focus your efforts on selling your car? I don't plan to be back, so please don't bring me up again.

17. Mike Arrigo

Mike Arrigo Well-Known Member

OK Turbo Freak, stop picking on someone who is just trying to sell a car. Who cares if he is using old pictures, as long as they represent the present condition of the car it should not be an issue. If he bought it to resell it, that's his choice to do. People do that all the time and it is not illegal.

I am confused at why this is even a conversation other then asking some questions about the car if someone is interested in it.

pont1230, simo and Adam like this.
  18. Coltsfan1

Coltsfan1 Well-Known Member

Snoozefest.

19. Adam

Adam Member

Lol...