Car Craft January 2008 Issue

simo

:read:
This Guy's Garage
Jim Wangers' Garage
Page 23

"This '89 Firebird is a 10,000-mile Turbo Trans Am that was one of the T-top cars used as a parade vehicle at that year's Indy 500. Wangers told us that most of these cars were built with vinyl-leather interior, but this is one of only 24 with cloth."
:eeks:

Time to e-mail Car Craft with the facts, :eam: e-mail sent.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I don't understand how a TTA owner can let them print crap like that. When I was in Hemmings they didn't use all the information I wanted them to but I made sure the facts were correct! Everyone mail them so they print a correction in the next issue!

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Whats the email address? I will send them a nasty email.. One would think that such a big magazine would find the facts before printing..

simo

Use the magazine's web site and select Comments/Feedback so it goes to the right department.

http://www.carcraft.com/contactus/index.html

If the car would go to auction they could show page 23 and the uninformed would think it to be true and bid accordingly. Wait, that might not be a bad thing for those who want to sell their Festival cars and go find a hard top, just have a copy of the magazine. Just Kidding!! :rofl:

DaveGershon

simo said:
:read:
This Guy's Garage
Jim Wangers' Garage
Page 23

"This '89 Firebird is a 10,000-mile Turbo Trans Am that was one of the T-top cars used as a parade vehicle at that year's Indy 500. Wangers told us that most of these cars were built with vinyl-leather interior, but this is one of only 24 with cloth."
:eeks:

Time to e-mail Car Craft with the facts, :eam: e-mail sent.
My Guess Jim was misquoted...

Top Bottom