Car Show

kidsixpack

0CA06461-65D6-4F38-9534-D91527C87070.jpeg I did a show Father’s Day weekend at greenfield Village in Dearborn mi just outside of Detroit. I’ve heard about the motor muster for years but first time attending. What a fantastic venue! The TTA is to new for the show so I took the Bee.
Great show!

michbc3

Grocery getter.jpg Have had lots of car cruise-in and show rain-outs here in Florida. Weather will stabilize soon. Found a hole in the clouds and took one of my grocery getters to the Publix grocery store. This is my only vehicle with a trunk. It brought me back to the 1960s - loading groceries into the trunk of my grandfather's new Cadillac.

kidsixpack

I’ve been working 7 days since before thanksgiving. I’m on afternoons so I miss all the car stuff. Here in the Detroit are there is something to do with the car every day throughout the summer. I took fathers day weekend off for the show. I’ll be participating in some of the bigger cruise weekends too.

KID

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
I did a show Father’s Day weekend at greenfield Village in Dearborn mi just outside of Detroit. I’ve heard about the motor muster for years but first time attending. What a fantastic venue! The TTA is to new for the show so I took the Bee.
Great show!
Your car looks great, and showing at Greenfield Village - very nice :cool:

michbc3

Yeah, I used to live in a Detroit suburb. It's a great place to be from. Lots of car action in the Summer. Never liked that "put away the car" stuff from October until May though. It was like being dead half of the year. We do "cars" in Florida 365. It's nicest here from October through May. Few "salt rides" here thank goodness. Some Michiganders make trips down here to buy old Florida rust-free cars to take up north. I lost several nice cars that I liked to rust when I lived up there.

pont1230

Hey looks great, do you get any rubbing the front looks lowered and 275 is pretty wide isn't it?
Minimum rubbing when you turn the wheel all the way you can bearely notice it , and it’s on top of the wheel from being lowered no side to side rubbing at all.It seems the plastic wheel well on one side it’s down more than the other one have to change those little push on plugs that hold them in one is sagging a bit.

Top Bottom