1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Check out this log

Discussion in 'ScanTools / Chip Chat' started by robert lee, Mar 12, 2013.

1. robert lee

robert lee Gold Member

Made this sunday, let off at 120mph, dead stop , no stage...

2. sdriche

sdriche Well-Known Member

What did you use to generate the .dat file? BTW - ordered a Scanmaster 2.1 (from full throttle speed) per your suggestion. Thanks!

3. robert lee

robert lee Gold Member

Have a powerlogger that piggybacks to the ecm and logs at 18 frames per sec.? i think, also vastly speeds up the SM, at any rate it connects to a laptop and IMO they are the best thing since sliced bread.... i think they sell for around $265.

4. WS6

WS6 Stay thirsty my friends

You can download the PL software from full throttle's website and run it on your desktop too....in particular here, you could view Roberts data log and see what his car is doing provided you tweak the config page to his changes such as wideband FP or alky pressure via the extra V(4) or (5) inputs.

I copy all my logs to a "stick" and review them frame by frame at my liesure at home....helps to make small changes the next time out rather than huge changes at the track because you're pressured for time and overlooking or over analyzing data.