Decal set plus other "box" and period magazine article items

I have a full set of decals along with a windshield decal separately. I have 2 Supplemental owners manuals in excellent condition. 1 key FOB. 1 cassette tape still in wrapper. 2 sales brochures along with a separate B&W accessories order form. Make offer on all or pick and choose.

Attachments

I'm thinking around $500ish- and I'll include all the magazine articles posted in my other threads + 2 Fram HP4 oil filters from back in the day:cool:

72firebird

Super Moderator
How much for the key fob. Also what's in that scroll and what's the cassette, might be interested in those.
The "scroll" is the other door decal, there's 3 decals in total windshield and 2 doors. The cassette was included in the owners box and is some info on the car. I was thinking someone had the audio on youtube but I can't find it, and actually realizing I have never listened to it.

You might also reach out to Lawrenzo on facebook, he posted these items in the 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 20th Anniversary group and it looked like there was a lot of interest but didn't see a confirmed sale.

Jared, thanks for the assist on this. I am trying to sell everything as a lot to avoid shipping out 8 different times.
I too have never listened to the cassetteo_O

Would you sell the 1989 Supplemental Owner's guide? I have everything but that in my box. I know you would prefer to sell all, but wanted to check. If so how much for the guide only?

Thanks,

Mark
480-825-0765

Top Bottom