1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Dixie Chapter, Fall Classic, Pontiac, GMC, Oakland only Show. Jax Fl 10-12-13

Discussion in 'Car Shows & Up Coming Events' started by TTA984, Oct 12, 2013.

1. TTA984

TTA984 Gold Member

I went by and checked out this car and truck show today. No TTAs were there in the show and only 1 third gen was in show. No Syclones or Typhoons were there.
    Lots of G8s and 4th Gen Trans ams were there as well as the older and newer GTOs. Drove the TTA there but got there late. Looked like a good show with great weather.

1. Hurst TA
    2. TTA is lurking behind lines
    3. Lots of G8s
    4. Nice G8 Gxp, Enjoy Ron!
    5. 87 Firebird Conv.
    6. 87 Firebird sign
    7. Sunbird conv.

2. RatFink

RatFink TORQUE

Some nice looking cars. the "new" T/A was pretty cool too. I like the wheels.
    Interesting red conv Sunbird, I drove one of the turbo conv. sunbirds back in the day. Fun car.
    The conv. firebird was nice too. Looked like a great day. Thanks for the pics.

3. Turbota6

Turbota6 Well-Known Member

Nice! I like to see the G8s out in force. The silver GXP could be twins with mine. I replaced the stock amber front turn signal lenses with clear ones and amber bulbs. Looks so much better. I've been holding off on any big mods in hopes of another upgrade soon. But for now I'm just enjoying the car.

4. TTA984

TTA984 Gold Member

I imagine in Old Town 1 other TTA was there, probably John K!

5. TTA984

TTA984 Gold Member

Yes, He drove his TTA from FL to the TTA reunion in Ohio in 2011. I thought he might be there. I looked for him in Jax at the Dixie Chapter show but he wasn't there.:yes:

6. TTA984

TTA984 Gold Member

Yes, Jan met up with him in Atlanta at the F-Body reuinion this year, alway good to see John and his TTA!:beach:

7. Jan Larsson

Jan Larsson Super Moderator Staff Member

Sure did, only TTA there and I had no idea John were up there ... so he was as surprised as I was to bump in to someone you know.

Ron and I went back the day after to chat with him some more.

17th Fbody Gathering Atlanta 24-26 May 2013 - Turbo Trans Am Forum

8. TTA984

TTA984 Gold Member

There were 3 Gns at the mainstreet cruise in and my TTA. I got a prime parking spot right on the street near the Krystals where it all originated from years ago.Parked beside my friends Chevy SS 454 pickup.
    Lots of people there cruising by and walking by.Some people knew what the TTA was and some were curious what it was, had a great time. Wow it gets dark early, had to drive home with the lights on!