Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Want to show your support for the TTA Community?
Want a cool title under your username?
Want to see the Reunion a Huge Success?
Want to help pay for a Full Page Ad Promoting the Reunion?
Want a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing you Donated for a great cause?

THEN DONATE TODAY! IT'S EASY, JUST CLICK THE BUTTON!

More details to come...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Arrigo

Yep, Some of us have been slacking and I finally got around to making the donation. Looking forward to seeing all the cars and talking to people :)

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys thanks so much for your donations! The cut off date to have an add in Pontiac High Performance is tomorrow at 9pm so the end is near for this. I just wanted to bring this thread up to the top one more time.

So far with the money we have we can get a 1/3 page add with the flier Shawn (RatFink) made up for the event. They are going to keep it square and said he will put it in a good spot in the magazine for us. It will come out a few weeks before the event so make sure you bring it with you or get one. I'm going to have Scott Kelly sign mine. :)

If Pontiac High Performance attends the event, hopefully they will have some there to buy as well. If you still want to toss in to the donation bucket feel free maybe we can hit a half page size by tomorrow night. You have till tomorrow at 9pm to donate if you wish and I'll shut it down. Thanks again guys for your donations! First class all the way TTA owners! :thumbup:

Hey guys, want to increase the value of these awesome cars? to where they are bringing the kind of money they should be? 1 word - EXPOSURE. This whole event is a win-win for everybody and I am glad to be a contributor. I'm not sure if I can bring #308 to the event (10 hours 1-way from GA) but either way I am going to be there. I am sure it will be a blast!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Your 100% correct Robert! I've been the biggest fan of these cars since I found out about them and anything I can do to get them in the lime light is always a must with me. When I take mine to shows, I've had people actually thank me for showing it as they never see them anymore.

Some of us drive them, some collect them, and some race them. Either way exposure can never hurt your bottom line that's for sure! Since the value of these cars seems to pretty much stay the same and even climb as the year pass on. Those who look at these cars like a little 401K plan can only profit from an event like this as it's going to make them even more desirable! I ran into one guy who bought a TTA recently just to take it to the reunion!

Robert I hope you can haul your TTA up for the reunion! I'd like to meet you and your TTA! It's going to be nice to meet the cars and their owners either way that's for sure! :)

It was nice to call the editor at Pontiac High Performance and tell him we are going to need a bigger ad! :)

Mike Arrigo

Hey guys, want to increase the value of these awesome cars? to where they are bringing the kind of money they should be? 1 word - EXPOSURE. This whole event is a win-win for everybody and I am glad to be a contributor. I'm not sure if I can bring #308 to the event (10 hours 1-way from GA) but either way I am going to be there. I am sure it will be a blast!
I am not sure if I ever want them to bring big money since I may be tempted to sell mine for the right price. Then I will have to kick myself for the next 40 years saying "Why the hell did you sell that car again?". lol

no problem guys glad i could help,i know what you mean mike; i have a79 tata ,nice car but i think it is absolutely ridiculous that it will sell for ten to twenty thousand more than the tta,booked a room at red roof inn,4 nights for $259, hope its not in the getto ha ha

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again to all who donated towards this! You'll all see the pay off in next issue of Pontiac High Performance! Thanks again can't wait to meet everyone at the reunion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom