"Flexible" Intake Pipe 25525662

amitch

Just wanted to put this out there to you all.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a intake pipe, please let me know. I spoke with Flexfab, they are the company that makes them and they don't have many in stock so i was thinking about purchasing all their remaining stock. Therfore if you guys wanted to return your cars to the "stock look" at least you will have the pipe available. However I will only do that depending on the price I can get them for and depending on how many people are interested.

Highwaystars.net had some but since last week i guess they ran out.

Let me know ASAP. I plan on purchasing within the next day or two.

amitch

Just got off the phone with them again just to confirm what it says on them.

It will read as follows:

GM 25525662
BUC2007-0001
FLEXFAB 2013

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
If so and not too much $$$ I'm interested. Thanks for checking.

Reason for asking is that the NOS GM hose I got don't have any of that printed on them :(

amitch

ok. I can always give them a call on Wednesday on see if they have the information that was printed on them from when they first were made.

amitch

Since I haven't heard back from my local flexfab distributor I will be reaching out again tomorrow. I fill you all in then.

2QUIK6

If so and not too much $$$ I'm interested. Thanks for checking.

Reason for asking is that the NOS GM hose I got don't have any of that printed on them :(
I'll be darn, yeah I bought a few from GM parts back many years ago, have the correct part# on the box, so I opened one up and sure enough, no printing on it!

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be darn, yeah I bought a few from GM parts back many years ago, have the correct part# on the box, so I opened one up and sure enough, no printing on it!
Rob, I was pretty dissapointed when I got mine and opened it up just a year or two ago .. if I've known I would probabrly passed on the opportunity.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Appreciate that!

By the way did you ask to see if the also still have the 3 IC/uppipe hoses and the MAF pipe hose (turbo side)?

Should have asked you earlier but forgot.

amitch

They no longer make them nor do they have any in the warehouse, the 3 IC up pipes hoses that is. Perhaps if they any originals that could be sent in they could make them. As far as the MAF pipe hose, is that the elbow right off the turbo you are referring to? I would need the GM part #

Appreciate that!

By the way did you ask to see if the also still have the 3 IC/uppipe hoses and the MAF pipe hose (turbo side)?

Should have asked you earlier but forgot.
Do we know what the correct part# is for the four hose's ? I'm sure a lot got mixed up between the GN @ TTA; since they are the same except maybe the part #.. maybe i can round something up.

amitch

Do we know what the correct part# is for the four hose's ? I'm sure a lot got mixed up between the GN @ TTA; since they are the same except maybe the part #.. maybe i can round something up.
Correct me if I am wrong but 25525232 Intercooler to Up Pipe hose, 25525233 Up Pipe to Throttle Body hose 25525234 Turbo Compressor Outlet to Intercooler hose.25525662 MAF Air Intake Pipe to Turbo Intake "elbow". UNKOWN Turbo Air Intake Elbow Pipe.

Top Bottom