FS #1387 40K with mods. $20K

For sale number 1387 $20K. T-top with leather. 40K miles with modifications. Always garaged. Very good shape.

I have owned this TTA since 2004, 3rd owner I believe. Modifications include PT-51 turbo, Reed cam, MSD 50# injectors, SMC power plate, Alkycontrol methanol kit (new pump last Summer), Terry Houston downpipe, SLP cat. back, direct scan data logger, pro-meter shift light, turbo tweak chip, fresh delco plugs and Valvoline racing synthetic. A/C retrofitted to R134a last summer. System flushed, added oil, new O-rings, fixed orifice tube, high pressure switch, and accumulator. Blows cold. 200-4R hardened drum, billet input shaft Art Carr 3,500 stall non lock-up convertor and shift kit. Chrome turbo inlet pipe, turbo cover, and up-pipe.

Body and paint are very good. Rear spoiler has been replaced. Some rubber on rear quarter from trip to dragstrip. There is a small door ding on passenger door. Small cracks starting in plastic t-tops. Headlight motors rebuilt last Summer.

Interior is very good as well. Some separation of rubber around center console. Some bolster wear on drivers seat, not excessive. Headliner had some small sags just starting.

I believe the MAF sensor's days are numbered. I had some part/light throttle issues last Summer. I cleaned the sensor hot wire and have not had any issues yet this Spring. Bought a MAF translator, but the stock air flow sensor has not been replaced.

I do have the owner's box. It is only missing one door decal and is otherwise complete to my knowledge. The box has a couple ripped sides. I also have the anniversary edition spark plug wires in a sealed bag.

I believe I have represented this car well. It is currently registered with an antique plate in Rhode Island. RI does not title vehicles over 18 years old. There is no title, but I have a document from the RIDMV explaining this policy. The registry assured me other states will transfer ownership with this document, a bill of sale, and current registration. Feel free to PM for more information and/or my contact information. Please only serious buyers.

Delivery available with negotiable terms.

Attachments

Good evening,
I own #810 and I have a good friend who is interested in your car. We live in Ma. so you are close to us. Let me know how to get in touch. Thanks very much.

Dana Marek

Rob

So who ended up buying this? Had I seen this back when this was posted, I would have bought it back. I sold it in 2004 and did most of the mods on this car. Lots of fun with 1387!

Top Bottom