GROUP PURCHASE FROM HAWKS

Hey Guys,
I wanted to touch base on here and see if there is anything you guys would like to do a group purchase on such as rear spoilers or TTA leather seat upholstery kits, let me know what you think and I will see what I can do for you.
Thanks,Bruce
www.hawksthirdgenparts.com

kymmee

Silver Member
I sent them an email to show interest in the seat kit. I still havent ordered one yet-I was kinda holding off-thought maybe there would be a group discount offering. Any one else need seats??

TTA579

South Bay TTA "Barn" Find
For 1/2 off the tta leather, I'd consider keeping my stock seats. Of course that wont be happening, so as long as I'm spending big money on seats, I'll be looking for a set of Recaro Speeds instead.

Mike Arrigo

I have a set of Recaros I had in my Leather car that I am willing to sell right now in order to help with my garage funding in the spring. See pictures and I was asked many times at shows if they produced a Recaro TTA since the they matched so well and they looked original. These seats have the correct mounting brackets for all the third gen TA's and Camaro's.

For 1/2 off the tta leather, I'd consider keeping my stock seats. Of course that wont be happening, so as long as I'm spending big money on seats, I'll be looking for a set of Recaro Speeds instead.

Attachments

Hi guys! Yep, it is Jeni. I am now back at Hawks after a 2 year long "vacation". Laugh with me. Hawks has a new department. This department is devoted SOLELY to club/group/forum members. I will be working along with you all to ensure that we keep/continue a rolling GP offering the items that you all want and or need. Once we have selected the item to offer based upon your request the product(s) will then be offered at an exclusive GP pricing (far below retail) for MEMBERS ONLY. The pricing will require a minimum to be met by the "club" as a whole. For example: The last GP that I did with you all were the Katzkin seat covers and a minum of 10 purchases had to be met in order to receive the GP pricing. This concept will remain as far as the pricing goes, though minimums will be according to particular products as they will differ. Together you all will meet the minimum purchase and together you all will save a boat load of money, receive your items shipped directly to you and individually, and have and extended opportunity to include other items at a reflected discount if added to your indinvidual transaction. This department ensures that I will no longer be doing any retail sales and only working to serve your needs for resto/performance.

On your mark, get set, go!!!!! Post away with any ideas or request(s) for product that you may have. Cause in the new GP Dept at Hawks, it IS all about you.

I look forward to working with you all and have missed this so much. 3rd times a CHARM!

[email protected] Use for GP related only

Jarredsoon: Can do and have done this one before. We will need to get 9 more to join in on this GP. Had positive feedback on the previous GP on the seat covers. Here is a link with pictures of the actual seat covers installed in our car http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/f...atupholsterykitleatherlikehamptonvinyl-1.aspx

The description in this link states Hampton vinyl and that is not correct, they are leather. Shoot me an e-mail with an address and I will ship samples to you.

Thanks, Jeni

Just a quick note here.

Please make sure you all get me your addresses to allow me to send you out the sample books from Katzkin. There will be a delay and I will extend the time limit. I am working out becoming an Authorized Dealer and yep, the savings will be extended to you. Fingers crossed :)

Any questions send me an e-mail : [email protected]

My office is seperate from Hawks HQ and phone services are yet to be established. Should you need to talk with someone, please call the office to talk to Steven 864-855-2694. He will be glad to assist you or pass a message for me to call you direct. Looking forward to GP #2 on the Katzkin covers for you all.

Have a great day!!!

Jeni

Now I can breathe! I have pricing for you all on the Katzkin leather full sets! I am excited to announce that the pricing after two years has not hit the roof like gasoline. Yay for all of us!

Full sets: $799.00 ($200.00 off of our current retail)
Front Row only: $699.00
Rear Row only: $499.00

**** Shipping will be additional and varies on your location. Additional fees or charges may occur for those outside of the U.S. at your expense.

Please allow me to remind you all that we do need a minimum of 10 sets purchased on the Katzkin. Should we go over, I will adjust the price even lower, accordingly. On a further note, let me know if you have other part(s) need(s) that you want to add to this purchse. I will get together some discounts for you on those as well:) The more you buy, the more I sell and the more you will save!!! I failed to mention earlier that I LOVE NOT working RETAIL! Thanks to you all for making that possible.

Let's get this ball rolling!

*************Must be a member of TURBOTRANSAM to get this deal :)

Thanks,

Jeni

Too many choices...
Do I get all four? Just the front?? Or just two fronts and use one in different cars??? Will these match the existing original leather? I should check the samples I suppose.

Yes they do match the existing leather. The pictures on our website are actual Katzkin installed in a Turbo TA. Unbelievable the "closeness" of the hue, the grain in the leather is really nice, stitching is great too! Check with some of the guys on here for pictures of their seats from the last GP.

Thanks,

Jeni

bigdom1012

whoaaa katzkin gp im deff in...havent been on here for awhile ive been diggin myself outta the 80ft of snow we have here in ny hahaha...dont know if i should do both or just fronts...the backs are mint but behind the head reest is faded cuz of the sun...ne ideas if i can get that fixed so i can just order the fronts and save some $$

bigdom1012,

Probably not a chance that you could find someone who was old school to dye them for you. Leathersmiths are hard to find these days. I am not sure I would ever let anyone attempt to do so. I agree with Kymmee, if you are able order the whole set and save the originals for back up. Before you store the originals make sure you clean and condition them first. Do not store them in plastic.

bigdom1012

bigdom1012,

Probably not a chance that you could find someone who was old school to dye them for you. Leathersmiths are hard to find these days. I am not sure I would ever let anyone attempt to do so. I agree with Kymmee, if you are able order the whole set and save the originals for back up. Before you store the originals make sure you clean and condition them first. Do not store them in plastic.
ya i hear ya...well im down for a complete set let me know how and when i can go about ordering one!!

Top Bottom