Hanging Out With The Buicks At The Magna Show, Cecil County Md

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
#545 stood out in a sea of Black :cool: on Saturday at the 20th Anniversary MAGNA Car Show. The Show is held in conjunction with the East Coast Buick Regional event at Cecil County [MD] Dragway.

There are tons of photos and even some drone-video over on the MAGNA Facebook page.
Mid-Atlantic Grand National Association (MAGNA) Public Group | Facebook

(That's an unfinished/primered 2nd gen 'Bird next to me there with LC2 power. The nose was held on with a vice grips and a c-clamp o_O)

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
I had the only TTA In attendance this year altho there were several other TTA owners there with their Turbo Regals.

I did not see who was there with the primer project, it was next to me for only a short while - and there was a lot of other stuff to see...

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
^^^ yes, it is really too much to see and do in one day... catching up with folks, checking out the cars in the show, seeing the various cars in the pits, and trying to watch the action on the track.
The quality of that drone video is impressive.
There was a group of "stock tire" racers with gorgeous 60s muscle cars and another Nostalgia drag club plus various other T&T cars etc... all in addition to the featured Buick classes :cool:

Last edited:

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
For an overview of the show field, here is a "Drone's Eye View" courtesy of Jay Salvatore (from the MAGNA facebook page), the TTA stands out like the proverbial sore thumb :rolleyes: on the upper side of the driveway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom