hard top tta

I have Scott Kelly’s car. Not looking to sell, just curious if overall hardtop market is still $25,000-$35,000 for nice clean, original hardtops.

Mike Arrigo

Again, it depends on mileage, condition and originality plus leather or cloth. I would say that 25-35 for a nice clean car is in the ballpark though.

Mike Arrigo

Make sure to get it insured properly. I would insure it for $50K at least, since you will not be able to replace it. My Strobe light car is insured for $45K, but it doesn't mean I will get that for it, but it is irreplaceable to me.

2QUIK6

Thinking of selling my Hardtop/cloth early next year, trying to decide on a price. It is flawless, 100% stock, has 2 sets of OEM rims, one for driving, one with he original Eagle GTs on them the car came with. Super clean on top and bottom, 29k miles, will be asking over the range mentioned I'm sure, probably in the upper 40s, have lots of spare hard to find things and collectables that go with it at that price. My garage has become too crowded and I don't drive this car, time for someone else to enjoy and appreciate, but no hurry either.

2QUIK6

Bring a Trailer might be a good place to “test” the market for your hardtop?
Yeah, may look closer into that, there is also a nation wide selling consignment place here locally that charges just 4% of sales price I was going to inquire with. I had a low mile t-top/leather car for about 15 yrs I sold about 5 yrs ago and it was a beat down dealing with folks low balling, finally sold it to a dealer in FL for my asking price. At least now if someone low balls I can tell them to go find a t-top car :)

Top Bottom