Have a LOOK at the ALL NEW REGISRTY!!!

GNTTA

Great job Chris!!! I also own TTA 1001 with ttop and leather 59000 miles all original. If you can add this to the registry I would appreciate it.

Anthony Capaldo TTA # 860 and TTA 1001 Wolcott CT Thanks again for doing a great job!!!! :thumbup: vmaxrider@hotmail.com

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Anthony can you confirm your VIN for 860 ends with 243279 and no 1001 ends with 244710 .... also if you have PHS confirmation on those two build numbers (or one of them) .... just so I can double check the VIN list!

Many Thanks

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Looookin good! Jan maybe we can have Chris make up a new one with all the vins and car numbers and just leave the ones we don't know blank? What ya think? Would be nice for someone who is going to buy one they can see who (if any) the last owner was? Would be like a master master list! What ya guys think?

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
I think some people will be nervous about having their vin listed. I know a few are about their email address.

But anything is do-able!

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I am one of those...maybe some sort of post count filter that prevents "mining" of e-mails.
For the VIN list my thought would be to post the details about each VIN (so build number, build dates, original dealer, festival car number, trim combo etc) but no owner details just current (or last known if you like) state/country and milage.

Would people be happy with this, to keep track of previous owners etc is just a nightmare ....

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh Shit...

I am going to make a NEW sticky topic where everyone can post what changes need to be made. Also if they want to add pictures or a description they can do so as well..

GNTTA

Jan the last 5 digits on TTA 1001 is 44710 I do not have PHS info on this car. I believe Southbaysurfer said that this car is 1001. PHS on the other car confirms it as #860.

hey chris the registry looks great however, i have been the owner of car#1240 for about a year now. you still have the old owner listed in the new list. the car currently has just over 83,000 miles. when you get a chance if you can update the list to show me as the owner of #1240 that would be great. thanks, Bob:whistle:

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know,
We only have 198 cars listed with owners, 1 of them with 3 different owners, and 2,479 members, with 362 active.
Come on guys, post up your build number.
How else are you going to get your diecast to match? ;)

:beach:

Kman1971

Rob has the actual #308, mine was listed incorrectly as #308 from PAS but has since been corrected and is actually #1040.

Last edited:
Top Bottom