head info

new to the form . have bought car 1256 still has only 18000 miles on it .however it was caged and raced many years ago. i am and have been a buick gn owner since 1987.still have my original 850 mile gn. the tta is in need of the entire drivetrain, not sure if i want to ls it or try to put it back to stock form. any parts or parts cars available?

new to the form . have bought car 1256 still has only 18000 miles on it .however it was caged and raced many years ago. i am and have been a buick gn owner since 1987.still have my original 850 mile gn. the tta is in need of the entire drivetrain, not sure if i want to ls it or try to put it back to stock form. any parts or parts cars available?
Really depends on what parts you have, if any. For example, the upper and lower radiator hoses are NLA, neither is the heat shield for the overflow tank, intercooler assembly or downpipe.

Parts do come up from time to time on eBay and at a premium, but current prices for TTA’s don’t justify big money restorations imo.

Mike Arrigo

Call Dave Mihalik 630-723-4694 (Illinois) since he was just selling a ton of TTA engine parts that included Block, Heads and Exhaust which is what you would need. You can install a GN driveline, but you have to remove your heater box from what I have heard.

Top Bottom