1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Help With Service In Oc, Ca...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zimms TA, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Zimms TA

Zimms TA

Hey there - my parents parked our TTA in their garage about 5 years ago...time to get this thing moving again. Was running well, everything worked, but is going to need some love to get it running well. Would love any recommendations you have for knowledgeable shops in the OC, Ca area. Thanks for the help...

2. robert lee

robert lee Gold Member

The only one iv'e heard of in Cali is Lou Czarnota in lake forest ca. Not sure how far from you but he is well-known...949-378-1590

3. Zimms TA

Zimms TA

Thanks so much for your help...Lake Forest is actually right down the road. I'll reach out to him...

4. robert lee

robert lee Gold Member

He is older, he is grumpy but he knows his shit and he is honest...:)

5. TTA855

TTA855 White lightning drinker

I lived in the OC from 1995 to 2005, and the mechanic I used was Auto Technical Service, 748 W 17th St., Unit G, Costa Mesa, CA 9262, (949) 722-6025. The owner's name is Bob. He's not a TTA expert, but he's a very good mechanic. I don't know if he's still in business.

6. instro84

instro84 Active Member

did you get the car up and running? i was in costa mesa last weekend and lou and mike said they saw another tat at a cars and coffee

7. Zimms TA

Zimms TA

Not yet...it's headed to Bob over at ATS in costa mesa next week. Hoping for some good news, but we'll see. Thanks for all your help...

8. instro84

instro84 Active Member

if they can't help give Lou a call i'm sure he can, when i get enough dough saved i'll take mine to him to build the motor.

Zimms TA likes this.