1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

IC and MAF Blue Silicon Hose Set (and extras) Used 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Jan Larsson, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Jan Larsson

Jan Larsson Super Moderator Staff Member

Swapped my blue silicon hoses for black ones some time ago and thought someone might be interested in these as they are normally pretty expensive to buy.

Used however they still look close to new, no damage whatsoever and clamps I used have not scored or damaged the hoses.

There's a complete set for the stock intercooler and up-pipe (so 3 total)

And also hoses for the MAF pipe and sensor.

Originally I used it for the original factory stock MAF with an aftermarket MAF pipe; so all these hoses where 3" and I later swapped for a LT1 MAF and translator setup so then replaced one of the hoses with a 3.25" one to fit better (MAF sensor is slightly larger OD).

Anyway the MAF hoses for the LT1 MAF setup are as follows:
    3" diameter and one is 80mm long the other one is 60mm long
    3.25" diameter is 80 mm long.

Also included an extra 3" diameter hose that is 100mm long and another one (used with my stock MAF setup) being 45mm long.

So enough hoses for any type of MAF setup really.

Pictures of them all along with pictures of my engine bay with both the stock MAF setup (last picture) and the LT1 MAF setup.

Asking $55 shipped to your door (shipping alone is just over $20); paypal only please.

No clamps included but easy to find locally ... I used stainless clamps (standard style) for the MAF and t-bolt clamps for the IC/Up-pipe hoses as you see in the pictures.

Any questions etc. send me a PM. First come first served :)

I should say that the logos printed on the hoses are only on one side so can be rotated so they wont be visible as you see from my engine bay pictures.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  2. Jan Larsson

Open for offers and or trade (TTA or Indy 500 stuff) :)

3. Jan Larsson

I still got these if someone can use them ... let me know