Ignition Switch Off Over 1500 Rpm

Nicodess

I still have troubles with #732 :mad:

The TTA has new crankshaft, connecting rods, connecting rods bearing and pistons. This point is finally over and the engine starts without any problem or worrying noise.

Now something new I didn't have before : when the engine goes over 1500 rpm the ignition switch off, so rpm decreases and under 1500 rpm everything works fine....

I have changed the crankshaft position sensor but the engine behaves the same way

Any Idea ? The mechanic working on the car has no idea what is wrong with the car :eek:

I still have troubles with #732 :mad:

The TTA has new crankshaft, connecting rods, connecting rods bearing and pistons. This point is finally over and the engine starts without any problem or worrying noise.

Now something new I didn't have before : when the engine goes over 1500 rpm the ignition switch off, so rpm decreases and under 1500 rpm everything works fine....

I have changed the crankshaft position sensor but the engine behaves the same way

Any Idea ? The mechanic working on the car has no idea what is wrong with the car :eek:

Nicodess

Here is a video from cold start. If engine increases in temperature it will be stable but the problem happens when reving up. No mod on the car stock TTA

Top Bottom