Illustrated Firebird Buyer Guide - Second Edition - TTA Content PDF

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure some of you got a copy of the book however as there's several editions of this one you might not be aware of the TTA content in this Second Edition ... enjoy !

Note: Dave that build the strobe light setup for the 3 (then one for himself) pace cars unfortunatly passed away in 2009 (FYI: Dave Doern passed away last Sunday night - Turbo Trans Am Forum) ; However Mike luckily owns Dave's car and he's on the forum and also brought the car to the re-union last year and his brother worked with Dave on getting the strobe lights to fit and was kind enough to share this info and pictures of the prototype parts with us all in another post posted by Mike; Festival Car Photos from 1989. Finally got around to scanning them in. - Turbo Trans Am Forum .

Attachments

Last edited:

Mike Arrigo

That was pretty cool to read that they mentioned Dave and his connection with the cars. Thanks for posting that and I will have to look for one of those books.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I was pleasantly surprised there were so much info on our cars in this second edition ... go get one if you don't have it already

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I do have the third edition as well somewhere but not sure if it includes that much info on the TTA or not ... I'm pretty sure I would have remembered if it had the same content ...

Top Bottom