Indy Photos on eBay?

Mike Arrigo

Did anyone on here win this auction? 1989 Indianapolis 500 Pontiac Trans Am Race Photos | eBay It went way above what I was willing to spend, but I am very interested in what the photos show. Hope someone on this site won them to enjoy and maybe share with the rest of us. I added some of the pictures I saved from the listing below. Some I have seen before and some I have not. Very cool though.

Attachments

• File size
    47.4 KB
    Download
  • File size
    38 KB
    Download
  • File size
    37 KB
    Download
  • File size
    42.5 KB
    Download
  • File size
    96.2 KB
    Download
  • File size
    59.2 KB
    Download
  • File size
    57.8 KB
    Download
  • File size
    62 KB
    Download
Last edited:

kymmee

Silver Member
Mike-are any of these duplicates from the ones you got in the binder recently from ebay??

Cool pictures. Retro 80's all the way!

Mike Arrigo

Mike-are any of these duplicates from the ones you got in the binder recently from ebay??

Cool pictures. Retro 80's all the way!
Kim, I have not won any auctions from eBay for binders or pictures, so maybe it was another Mike? I would have loved to see these pictures, but that was too rich for my blood.

kymmee

Silver Member
Kim, I have not won any auctions from eBay for binders or pictures, so maybe it was another Mike? I would have loved to see these pictures, but that was too rich for my blood.
You are right. I think it was someone else that got that stuff. Sorry about the confusion.

Top Bottom