1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Kmans Photos

Discussion in 'Photo / Video / License Plate Gallery' started by Kman1971, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Kman1971

Kman1971 Well-Known Member

Not from any car show, but here is me and my TTA back in 1989.... Glad I have some pictures from back then.... I love these old threads....Awesome...

Here are a couple in Thornton IL at the forrest preserve after I just bought it... No decals on the car yet.. I didn't even get the Turbo fender emblems at delivery. I had to go back to the dealer and they installed those for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here my buddies 87 GN that inspired me to get the TTA...
    [​IMG]

Some pics of the car in Alabama..I moved there after HS and is where I sold it in 1991 before getting married and going to Navy boot camp in Orlando, FL.
    I thought I was so cool back then. See the "portable phone" antenna. It was and Alpine bag phone mounted in the car near the left leg of the passenger. What a dork....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice Bra.... another great idea to "PROTECT" the front end...LOL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone remember the Monza Tips? I had the muffler removed and ran straight pipes to these tips... I thought it sounded so cool.....
    [​IMG]

You can see the little Ferrari symbol on the tips better in this one...
    [​IMG]

2. Ryan40601

Ryan40601 Well-Known Member

Re: Any photos of Pontiac showing off the TTA at different car shows back in 1989?

Cool pics ,love the tan