1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Leaking Power Steering Resevoir

Discussion in 'Tech Tips & Tech Support' started by 1bad89, Mar 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 1bad89

1bad89 Active Member

I cannot find a replacement for this Reservoir either stock or aftermarket aluminum. All aftermarket are long and won't fit in original location because of hood clearance. Any suggestions ? greatly appreciated , thanx in advance !!

2. Jan Larsson

Jan Larsson Super Moderator Staff Member

Should be plenty of clearance when using the original one .... not sure what the new taller version would be as I never seen one ... got a couple of original ones I might part with if you can't find one.

Reservoir is from the Corvette C4 so normally a number of them on ebay .... here's a nice one ... just remove the bracket and bolt it in your TTA and away you go :)

C4 Corvette Power Steering Reservoir with Bracket 85-89 | eBay

1bad89 likes this.
  3. 1bad89

1bad89 Active Member

Hi Jan, I want to thank you for giving me the information I needed to replace my power steering reservoir. I found it on eBay just as you said. These parts are getting really rare and hard to find. I'm glad I joined this club and became a member. I have owned my TTA since I bought it off the showroom floor in Detroit. And just found my build number 557 from your postings. This is a must-have site for TTA owner's. THANX AGAIN

Mark Wiggins likes this.