1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Looking For Scanmaster

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Pascal Deschler, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Pascal Deschler

Pascal Deschler

Hello guys,
    I saw the use of an scanmaster in a TTA. And I think it is a great tool to understand what's going on to the engine.
    But I could not find one to buy.
    Does anyone know where to buy and can relate all the necessary stuff to get it work in the car?
    Thank you for helping.
    Regards Pascal

2. BOBTTA#464

BOBTTA#464 Well-Known Member

3. turbonj

turbonj Active Member

I have one that I no longer use (went xfi) it works as it should, only has a few hundred miles of use. Message me if you're interested.

4. Tonythetiger

Tonythetiger

is it still for sale

5. 1bad89

1bad89 Active Member

I have the new round model, Gage Style . Only used it last summer and willing to part with it for a couple hundred. It is a great item to have. But I'm redoing all my gauges in a couple months and going all Blue digital read outs. I don't use the scan master power logger so it's not a big deal to give up at this time. I must say a very useful tool though. I actually might repurchase it down the road as stupid as it sounds . But as for now I'm just going for a new-look and adding more gauges with blue digital readouts. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my number and email .....