New Member Needs Advise On Tta Values

Hi,
New member here. Figured this is the best place for advise as I am looking to buy a 89' TTA. I currently own an original 67' Camaro RS and want to pick another collectible.
I know miles and condition can fluctuate quite a bit on a price.
What would be a good price to pay for say a 20k mile TTA in very good condition vs a 70k mile TTA in good condition.
I just don't want to over pay. I hope and fell the value of these cars will increase.
Thanks in advance for any advise

Tad

instro84

mine was at 86k when i bought it with everything working but AC but it did include parts to get AC working very clean inside and out i paid 14K.

It all depends, me personally i would take a 80k one owner over a 7-8 owner 10k mile car.. i learned the hard way and it wasn't cheap... don't worry so much about price or miles, the history is the value.

kymmee

Silver Member
These cars are always for sale on ebay. May not be the best place to buy, but you can get a good idea of the pricing trends. Seems like the low mile ones have had more owners, passed from collector to collector and do not get driven. If your intentions are to enjoy the car, buy one with some miles that was driven regularly and you should have less issues to deal with in the beginning. I bought mine 6 yrs ago with 51k, everything had been re done, including paint, emblems, seals, front seats, rear spoiler, etc. The only thing that did not work was A/C. I never got that fixed. Has 53k now and has been a great car. Gets driven about 300 miles a season.

And i'm not saying that a lot of owners disqualifies one as long as the last owner knows what he's doing.. which rules out most dealers.

kidsixpack

Silver Member
Mileage was a big concern for me as well. I wanted low miles but not so low that I could not drive it. I looked at six cars before I bought my TA. I went for the middle of the road mileage so I wouldn't mind driving it. Is it a trace on her history as well. I bought my car from the son of the original owner. Bought my car in 09 I have put over 8000 miles on it.
KID

kwiktsi

Bought my car in 09 I have put over 8000 miles on it.
KID
Lol- I bought my car in February, pulled the motor stripped most of the body for paint, replaced the quarter, got it painted, etc and just started driving it about 2 months ago and I've already got about 1500 on the new motor haha. 8k since 09, you have some restraint :). I have a 2012 45th anniversary SS that is so nice to drive in comparison but I still try to daily the TA whenever I get the opportunity :D

Top Bottom