1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Own a festival car - want a copy of the original sign out sheet?

Discussion in 'History and Memorabilia' started by Jan Larsson, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Jan Larsson

Jan Larsson Super Moderator Staff Member

First I do not have all of them; what I do have are the sign out sheets for the cars used at Indy managed by Pontiac; so these were cars assigned to and used by press, TV people and a few others.

These are for cars numbered 85 - 156 @ Indy (86 is missing in action I'm afraid).

For details about numbering see this thread:
    http://www.turbotransam.com/forum/index.php?threads/info-about-the-1989-cars-used-at-indy.2294/

I've updated the VIN list (see http://www.turbotransam.com/forum/index.php?threads/tta-vin-list-excel-and-pdf-format.7979/) with the numbers per above so you can work out which number yours would have been assigned.

IF you own one of the cars that do have a festival/indy number listed per above then I'm happy to send you a PDF of your sign out sheet.

BUT you need to PM me with a proper photo of the car and the VIN to get this.

UNLESS there's a number 85, 87-156) listed in the very last column in the VIN list (link above) I do not have it and please do not PM me to ask where you can find it because I don't know.

I've attached an example of what a sign out sheet looks like, this is for no 134 that I own the license plate for. Note this is an example only, some of the cars where used by multiple people and some were not used at all ... and one even had some electrical issues apparently lol

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  2. bossbird ta

bossbird ta Well-Known Member

Message Sent.....:detective:

3. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

Thank you Jan. :cheers: Much appreciated. Now begs the question, since I have plate 41, who has plate 137 ?

4. Jan Larsson

You'r welcome, nice piece of history to go with the car !

Good luck finding the correct plate ... OR you could just line up to order a reproduction see: Repro License Plates - Any Interest ? - Turbo Trans Am Forum

5. Jan Larsson

I'm stunned not more festival car owners touched base to get a copy of their sign-out sheet ...

Anyway if anyone else out there want theirs (note festival car 85-156 only however not no 86) let me know !

6. DaveGershon

DaveGershon Well-Known Member

Jan,
    If you have one for Festival Car 130, please send it to me.

Thanks,
    Dave

7. Jan Larsson

Sure do Dave, check your Hotmail email :)

Regards,
    Jan

8. dennykrom

dennykrom Active Member

9. Jan Larsson

Thanks for sharing Dennis and for adding your festival car to the registry. Your car number (VIN sequence) is 149 and festival 122.

Some radio station guy drove yours during the month of May; see the sign out sheet I just emailed you.

10. Todd Iden

Todd Iden

I am trying to get to the festival car list but I keep getting an error. Is there a different link?
    Thank you