P21S Concours Carnauba Wax And Paintwork Cleanser

TTA984

Gold Member
Tryed the P21S concours Carnauba Wax along with the p21s paintwork cleanser as a prep. I am very happy with the results. Claybar if needed and use the paintwork cleanser and then the wax, follow directions, it is very easy to use and really enhances the shine. The Germans really know how to make a quality wax. I got mine on Amazon.com or you can get in on Autogeeks.:beach:

8289ta

Silver Member
Does the cleanser do anything for swirls? Did you put it on by hand or machine? Been looking for something for my white Mustang to take out some minor swirls.

TTA984

Gold Member
Yes it is suppose to remove swirls and minor defects. I applied it by hand rubbing in straight lines.
Didn't have any swirls but really amped up wax shine.

TTA976

Silver Member
Looks really good Mike! Gonna try that next.

I like a nice shine on these cars. That's why I like the Lucas Spray Mist.
Some waxes give the deep rich look which is nice too. I like the bright clean look like yours on white.

Was gonna ask the same question about swirls. You all ready answered it. 3M Swirl Remover does a great job with swirls just to add.

Nice Job Mike!

Joe

tta299

White Car Fever
Harley dealers sale that around here .... so you go to the big car show in your area every year ? IM going next event and bringing a car ! pigeon forge tn that is

Last edited:

bimmerzhp

P21S is a nice wax. If you want to save some money buy S100. Same wax but they say it is for motorcycles. I have used both and S100 is the same.

bimmerzhp

Yes, I have used the 100% carnauba wax too. I have since moved to Zymol Destiny. The look is ridiculous. The car looks like it has a thin layer of water on it and the shine and depth in the paint is bar none. I have used a lot of waxes and sealants and in my opinion Zymol is in a league of their own.

kymmee

Silver Member
Mike, I purchased this wax off Amazon and I agree-it is a great wax! Easy to apply and remove. Car was claybarred first, then buffed with a polish to remove swirls and scratches, then the wax. Really gives depth IMO. Thanks for the suggestion!

TTA984

Gold Member
Mike, I purchased this wax off Amazon and I agree-it is a great wax! Easy to apply and remove. Car was claybarred first, then buffed with a polish to remove swirls and scratches, then the wax. Really gives depth IMO. Thanks for the suggestion!
Great Kymmee, Claybar is a must to bring out the most of a cars paint! No wax is good on a bad surface.

Top Bottom