1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Parting out TTA #677

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by ta88gta, Feb 14, 2013.

1. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

Hey guys,

Well ive finally come around to the decision that im not going to be building my tta clone, i just dont have the time or need to take on another project for myself right now. So im puttin everything up for sale either as a project if someone wants to take it all or going to part it out which im sure wont be a problem selling the parts. i bought the original tta a couple years back, actually found it on this site, and its car number 677. I disassembled the car when i first got it up here so its already part. i have a bill of sale and receipts for almost everything the previous owner had installed. I also have a 1991 GTA roller with a clean title that i bought for the swap. If your looking for certain parts or want to buy the whole project contact me by pm or email. The car is listed locally and on other sites so if you first here to ask about a part doesnt mean your first on the list for the part but i will be fare with everyone. Also feel free to to shoot me offer's on these parts but if you low ball me dont expect a response back, i dont have the time to waste dealing with people that want something for nothing. Also im not up on the current market value of each individual part here so bare with me as will have to do some homework to come up with prices that fair for both the buyer and seller.

That being said the car was 677 and was t boned on the passeger side. I accident was talked about on this site. Let me know what your looking for and ill let you know if its available and also send you some pics. Im on the fence about selling the long block as a might keep it as a spare for me GN. The interior is all in great shape with the exception of the pass door panel and pass rear seat/ trunk panel. The front pass side spindle was bent but if your interested in the brakes i have a new set of spindles. The car was very clean and ill list the mods it had that are available below.

Let me know what your looking for.
    Dave
    [email protected]

Engine
    Rebuilt Buick 3.8 liter LC2 V6
    John's Performance metal MAF pipe
    John's Performance vacuum block
    John's Performance adjustable push rods
    John's Performance 206/206 camshaft
    JE forged pistons
    Federal Mogul piston rings
    Federal Mogul crankshaft bearings
    Federal Mogul connecting rod bearings
    Federal Mogul camshaft bearings
    John's Performance 100lb valve springs
    Bored/honed/magnafluxed/resurfaced/balanced block
    ARP bolts
    TA-49 3-bolt turbo
    John's Performance 5lb wastegate spring
    43.5lb fuel injectors
    The car had 95k miles on it and theres about 6k miles on the rebuilt engine.

Engine/trans:
    Complete engine pan to TB, Includes all of the accessories, and t49 turbo $3500 (will sell complete or part out depending on what people want)
    3" up pipe $50 will throw in the k/n filter
    Maf Sensor SOLD
    CAS front mounted intercooler SOLD
    ATR 3" downpipe with John's Performance 5lb wastegate spring $500
    3" Test pipe will go with the down pipe
    Hooker 3" cat-back SOLD
    rebuilt TH2004R, DD shift kit, Precision Industries 2800 rpm stall converter
    Jeg's transmission cooler with fan SOLD
    Cooling fans $65
    A/c condenser and lines SOLD
    Headers and crossover SOLD
    Ecu $100
    Engine Harness $500
    Heads with John's Performance 100lb valve springs and stock rockers $500
    Valve covers $80
    John's Performance adjustable push rods, 206/206 camshaft, lifters $135
    Stock Intake w/ Plenum, Johns 70mm throttle body, fuel rails and 43.5lb injectors 425.00

Suspension/Exterior:
    1LE front brakes, pass side spindle was damaged in accident but will include two brand new spindles. SOLD
    Eibach Pro springs $150
    Jegs torque arm $175
    TTA hood pad $180
    91-92 GTA tail lights $380

Interior:
    Re-upholstered Leather seats front and back SOLD
    interior pieces and belts Let me know what you need. The pass side door panel and rear panel were damaged in accident can take photos if your interested
    Carpet $80
    T top head liner, redone still very clean maybe hard to ship. SOLD
    TTA specific floor mats, they have the turbo fender badge logo on them. SOLD
    T top shades very clean $60
    nice shifter handle $25
    Consol $100
    Caspers knock gauge SOLD
    AuotMeter A/F ratio gauge SOLD
    AutoMeter boost gauge p/n 5703 Buy all three guages and ill throw in the pillar pod SOLD
    AutoMeter Phantom 5inch Monster Tach with shift light p/n 5899 $175
    Ams 500 boost contoller it pretty much new i used in it my gn for a weekend SOLD

i also have the owners kit and car badges but i have to verify that its all there and the condition of it all, as i havent looked at this stuff in a while. Im kind of leaning towards keeping the short block as a spare for my GN everything else to do with the motor is up for grabs unless someone makes me a good offer on the complete motor.
    If i havent listed what your looking for just ask, i dont have the shell anymore but i kept pretty much everything

I posted a ton of photos so check them out if your interested in anything.

1989 turboTA 677 pictures by ta88gta - Photobucket

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  2. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

Also if there are any of you that are up to date with current market value of tta parts and don't mind helping me out if i need help pricing some stuff, shoot me a pm. I don't mind doing the research but sometimes its nice to have some knowledgeable advice.

thanks

3. robert lee

robert lee Gold Member

Interested in hood pad and all three gauge's and the trans oil cooler...

4. robert lee

robert lee Gold Member

Forgot to ask, still have the instrument cluster? be interested in that as well...

5. TTA1163

TTA1163 Active Member

I would be interested in buying the original valve covers if you still have them. Any chance you could send me a pic? Thanks, Rob

6. fast400

fast400 Pressurized

Do you have the flexpipe with the downpipe?

7. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

Robert: I never got the cluster with the car. the trans cooler id sell for 50 the hood pad $180 and the guages for $155 with the pillar pod

TTA1163: Id sell the covers for 75. But I dont want to let them go right away if someone wants the motor complete id rather do that. Are you in a rush for them?

Fast400: My exhaust system didnt have a flex pipe in it sorry.

8. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

ttt

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  9. Quiky One

Quiky One Gold Member

Pics of the intercooler? 2.5" or 3" piping?

let me know.

Jason

10. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

Ill snap some pics of the cooler tomorrow ones i have now arent very clear. But two people have already asked about it so your inline for it

11. fasttransam

fasttransam Active Member

12. Quiky One

Quiky One Gold Member

No big deal. Let me know.

13. TTA1163

TTA1163 Active Member

I'm in no hurry on the valve covers, please keep me in mind if the complete engine doesn't sell. I'm fine with the price. Thanks, Rob

14. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

15. nkamysz

nkamysz New Member

I would be interested in the engine if you still have it...the post is old now so i don't know....if so i would want it right away complete with ecu and harness...[email protected]

i would need it exporting to the UK, I am a friend of Cris K this is his website and I moved to the uk 12 yrs ago, but still have the passion, I am one of 3 owners of a TTA here over the pond...thx

16. Jan Larsson

Jan Larsson Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm one of the 3 (actually one of the 4 as one is wrecked but should still be around) and I know the others but not spoken to them for a while ... so which one have you bought then?

17. nkamysz

nkamysz New Member

Jan, this is the one I have looked at, Pontiac : Trans Am Pace Car in Pontiac | eBay Motors

It says 9k miles on it but looking at the seats it looks like 90k miles....a bit worn...are any for sale in europe at all? I AM NOT in physical possesion yet, but had plenty of limited TA's...Although they are very hard to come by in europe at least good examples. I am in manchester,uk. Is there any uk car clubs for tta's or gta's ?? On your site the links are all dead.

18. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

PM sent

19. fbody4me

fbody4me Active Member

I would be interested in the tail light filler panel, rear seat belt covers, dash pocket, and maybe the dash wiring harness if its not all hacked up. Also what were you asking for the transmission? Do you have any idea how many miles are on it?

20. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

Sorry dont have the tail light filler, dash wiring or rear belt covers available. i do have a gta dash pocket available tho. For the tranny, did you want the convertor with it aswell? from what i was told when i bought the car the trans was rebuilt shortly after the motor was redone and the motor has about 6000k on it.

21. fbody4me

fbody4me Active Member

Is the pocket out of the TTA or a gta? If its out of the TTA I'm interested.Pic and Price? Also would like to know how much you want for the trans with converter?

22. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

The pocket is from a GTA i kept the TTA fo my car sorry.

23. viper15

viper15 Active Member

24. TURBOGTA

TURBOGTA Well-Known Member

I need a drive shaft

25. ta88gta

ta88gta Member

Sorry drive shaft is gone