1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Power Big Meet 2014 - Sweden - Lots of photos

Discussion in 'Car Shows & Up Coming Events' started by Jan Larsson, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Jan Larsson

Jan Larsson Super Moderator Staff Member

Last month (July 3-5 2014) the yearly Power Big Meet where held in Vasteras Sweden and as most other years I had the chance to attend with my son Fred (many of you met him at the Re-union in OH back in 2011).

Anyway lots and lots of photos from the 3 days ... first day is just half a day and it started to really poor down early afternoon however luckily the other 2 days were really nice and warm so loads of cars and people out for the show and the cruise in the city etc.

3 TTA's in total one owned by our very own Turbo Walle :thumbup:

Another famous TTA there where Turbo Uffe's former (his first) TTA !

Third one used to be owned by another Swedish member on here.

Also met up with Bob (fast400) unfortunately he did not bring his hardtop TTA with him from Germany; but next year we might both bring out TTA's over there if possible.

Anyway if you have the time I'm sure you will enjoy the hundreds of photos I took:
    https:[email protected]/sets/72157645827825381/?fb_action_ids=1437896409823741&fb_action_types=flickr_photos%3Aadd&fb_ref=w&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

2. kymmee

kymmee Silver Member

Wow, lots of great photos. Looks like the swap meet was interesting. Thanks for sharing.

The show had a nice representation of Firebirds and Trans Ams for all generations.

It amazes me how many American cars end up overseas. The collector hobby seems to be really big over there. I just sold my Fiero to a collector/dealer who sells mostly overseas. We were just talking about how big the American car desire is in other countries. I have a feeling the little Fiero will end up on another continent soon.

3. Turbo Walle

Turbo Walle New Member

Nice pictures:bounce:it was so nice to meet you all :burnrubber::bye1:

/Walle

4. Jan Larsson

Good to see you again Walle and to see your TTA "in the flesh" !

5. TURBOGTA

TURBOGTA Well-Known Member

Holy Shit...there's more hot cars & girls in Sweden then in the US I think

6. RatFink

RatFink TORQUE

Thanks for the photos.

This is a really nice firebird
    [​IMG]

What year firebird is this?

[​IMG]

Very Nice, dad had one like this:
    [​IMG]

7. Jan Larsson

Not sure what year that could be; not an expert on the earlier year Firebird's (1st and 2nd Gen) ... anyone?