Re-Union Q and A Session Recording Available

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
All,

Below is a link to the MP3 recording (so sound only) of the Q and A session with Scott Kelly and Bill Owen answering the questions we all posted on this forum and on turbobuick.com

The video was so large and exceed the 15 min limit on youtube so will try to see if this works.

Also the aircon in the room was really noicy so had to remove some background noise and up the volume so took some time to play with this (very time consuming) but I believe what I ended up with works and you can hear what's being said.

We printed out the list of Q's (links for each PDF with Q's below) and then Scott went through them all from page to page and this is the recording of what he had to say.

Note that some of the Q's where answered in his and Bill's presentation earlier (2 1/2 hour long) and I have no idea at the moment how I can share all that ... however Scott's new website (PAS, Inc | PAS, INC) will have the same slides and much more of what he presented in Hebron and will tell you the exact same story and much more so when he's done with that one you will be able to learn loads of cool stuff and more if you could not attend the re-union in Hebron.

If anyone else got a better recording let me know and we can work out how we can share that. Also any issues or comments on quality let me know. But I hope this works for you all to download the MP3 as well as the PDF's with the original questions.

ENJOY:thumbup:

Oh and if anoyone got the time and like to do a transcript of all the answers feel free to do so; I'm happy to share the original Excel spreadsheet with all the questions and room for the answers.

MP3 recording, 28MB total
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzFlcX-r1u5qM2QzNTBmZjktYmVjZS00MjE0LTk1OWUtNWQ0Yjc3MDQxZTE1&hl=en_GB

Attached are the PDF docs with our questions as used by Scott ...

Attachments

Last edited:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Sean, Thanks for posting the links to the "pro" recording of Bill's and Scott's sessions; excellent quality and thanks for putting them up there so we can all pull them down for future reference !!!!

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Sean, I should have asked some time ago however the video of Scott Kelly is missing the last 30 - 45 min of the Q&A session ...

Any chance you have that one and can post it for us all as the sound quality is really good compared to what I recorded (due to the noisy aircon next to me).

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Sean, would be great to have the rest of it ... as far as I can remember that camera where rolling all the time.

Top Bottom