Sam Kinison

I read the thread on here about Sam Kinison and was wondering if anyone has any newer information about his car. I have a car that was bought close to where he lived, has damage consistent with the wreck, a mid 800's car which was thought to be a number of his car.

If you got a photo of the front at a straight on angle you could compare to the photo that's out there on internet. I think the same photo of the Kinison TTA has been posted here.

8289ta

Silver Member
I would think there would be more damage to the windshield and it would be pushed out. IIRC, he died from massive head trauma when his head hit the windshield.

TURBOGTA

Mike there's an 89 TTA at Hawks Third Gen in Salvage Parts car…It can never be titled or put on road again and the turd who owns HTG is selling the shell bare…go figure

Mike Arrigo

1G5FW2179KL252211 was just wrecked recently and stripped by Hawks if I remember correctly. I already had a file on this one from October 2017. Here is a picture after they stripped the shell and tried numerous times to sell it on ebay.

Attachments

• File size
    323 KB
    Download

TURBOGTA

I wasn't saying the one at HTG might have been Sam's car, just again they're trying to sell something that can't be titled or rebuilt and the parts I remember the intercooler was filled with water and basically garbage and he wanted $250-$300 I remember correctly…LMAO

Mike Arrigo

I wasn't saying the one at HTG might have been Sam's car, just again they're trying to sell something that can't be titled or rebuilt and the parts I remember the intercooler was filled with water and basically garbage and he wanted $250-$300 I remember correctly…LMAO
Got it! You da man! ;)

The 11,000 mile one is from last year I think. Also, there is not windshield damage like the other or the one Sam was killed in, from what I am seeing
From the pics on the internet it's hard to see what the windshield looks like on his. From what I read it was trauma to the chest, which my steering wheel is bent. The A pillars are also pushed back and elevating the roof about an inch

I don't think it's the same car, the rad support should be toast... i doubt the rubber fasia would protect it from a head on, whether the driver lived or not, but stranger things have happened.

Top Bottom