Super Clean 89 Turbo TA F/S 14K miles

Super Clean 89 Turbo TA for sale. 14K miles. Car number 1216. I have the PHS documents for it as well. It is a T-Top/leather car. The car is extremely clean inside and out. The car does have the aftermarket fiberglass wing on it. So it will not crack again. The car does not leak oil. Interior is a 9.5/10. There is only some slight wear on the drivers side seat bolster. Very minor though. Otherwise the interior is showroon new. The car is all stock. Looks and runs like a new car. No disappointments with this car. I have about 25 pics of the car. Even some of the under carriage. $20K firm. The car is located in the West Suburbs of Chicago.

I do have the owners kit. But all the stickers are on the car. But the key chain is missing. I do have the T-Top shades for it as well. They were never used and look brand new.

Hi!!! I just bought this car. Anyone have any info on what happened to the owners kit or any paperwork that it had??? I really got nothing at all with it.

Holy moly! This being at the top of the threads I didn’t realize how old the original ad was! I thought what the heck am I missing why hasn’t it sold? Then I got to page two! Congratulations on your new to you TTA! That are great cars. How many miles on it now?
Best of luck locating some of the original paperwork! You might get lucky. Hard to believe it was separated from the car.
KID

Dan Welcome to our community!
I recommend starting a new thread probably in the general section to try to locate some of the information you need for your car.
KID

Sweet6

I sold it to a guy in Kentucky if I remember correct. I left what was left of the owners it as I got it with the car. I think it was just the box and cassette. I had the car.

Any of this sound familiar???

1989 Turbo Trans AM 20th Anniversary Indy Pace Car. 12,580 miles. $19,450 Or Best Offer. AMAZING CAR with full documentation including: Original Owner’s Kit, Original Sticker, Original Press Release, Slides of the Turbo Trans AM at the Indy 500, Full photos of the Turbo Trans AM at the Indy 500. #1216 of only 1,555 ever made. Features the same Turbo/Intercooled drive train as the Buick Grand National, GNX, and T-Type. This is the most complete, low mileage 1989 Turbo I’ve seen available to the public. The leather is in amazing condition with the lightest wear on the driver’s bolster. The engine looks brand new, and the chrome and polished accents really turn heads at the car show when the hood comes up. The car still has the original “20th Anniversary” spark plug wires, and the intercooler scoop is still present. This car has both sets of glass and plastic T-Tops. These parts are rarely found with these cars. Take note that this is a gorgeous garage-stored Florida car with no rust. No leaks or funny smells. The rear wing is not warped and does not have the cracks that almost all of these cars on the market have. This is by far the best TTA I’ve ever seen. The air conditioning blows ICE COLD. Power everything – everything works. Outstanding idle, oil pressure, and coolant temperatures. The car shifts beautifully. All readings are excellent on the Scan Master as well. There have been a few upgrades made to the car; however, the original parts are included for the couple of items that were upgraded. The engine has never been touched and is entirely factory/original. The gorgeous looking turbo installed is a Precision Ball Bearing polished PT-62. The spool and power is extraordinarily superior to the factory turbo, which is included. A Precision chip is installed along with 50lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, and upgraded torque converter to make the car ten times more fun and just as reliable as original. The car has never been raced, but was dynoed and put down 300WHP, 360WTQ at the factory boost level of 16.5psi. The car has not been raised in excess of factory boost level and has no knock. 3" Terry Houston Downpipe that runs through factory catalytic converter and factory exhaust **passes emissions** The car runs as if GM engineers designed and integrated the upgrades on this car themselves. It does not stall out or overheat whatsoever. **ORIGINAL PARTS INCLUDED** (air box assembly, turbo, etc.) if you prefer the car in stock, factory format, but I’ve owned three of these cars and love this one the most because of the upgrades and the ultra low mileage. The interior of the car features white Autometer Boost/Vacuum and Air/Fuel gauges, Embroidered 20th Anniversary Turbo floor mats, and white dash gauge overlays to make all of the gauges conform to the same color scheme. Original floormats are included. This is arguably the quickest and most desirable Trans AM ever made, and is the only V6 Trans AM ever made.

Please call Keith at 239-823-7585 or email me at keith.gannon@gmail.com to discuss the car. Flights are $69 one way from most major cities to Fort Myers via JetBlue or USA3000 airlines. I can ship the vehicle for around $495-$595 to anywhere in the US. I am happy to pick you up from the airport if you would like to fly in.

Sweet6

I got the car from this guy He wasn’t 100% truthfull in this ad He was just a flipper He gave me a box of crap for original parts The exhaust was trashed and hanging Then the IC scoop was destroyed A bunch of other stuff was misrepresented too from the ad

Sweet6

Yea not sure. i think it passed through at least two people after me.

The car had the wrong MAF(repop) on it too when I got it. I put the correct one in before I sold it.

UGH....thanks for the info. Ill try to find the guys info that sold it at the auction. Such a shame that people would toss info like that.

Top Bottom