1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

T-top Cloth 0537

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale' started by TeeTopZ, Nov 1, 2016.

1. TeeTopZ

TeeTopZ Well-Known Member

I am selling my t-top cloth TTA. I've had the car for about two years, and haven't really had much time to enjoy it, so I want to pass it along to someone that has more time and attention for it. The car currently shows 49,xxx, however it developed the random odometer not working issue this year. I haven't put but maybe 200 miles on it this year. The car is modified, and I will venture to say the 49k miles weren't the easiest on it. Just trying to be truthful.

The car has an ATR downpipe with a Precision 39mm waste gate, precision plenum with accufab tb, siemens 60 lb injectors, and a te-63e turbo. Also an old school ans boost controller and a newer racetronix pump. The engine is run with a classic FAST ecm. I believe the car also has a higher stall converter. The only parts I have done are plugs, wires and the injectors, I bought it with the other mods.
    The car has a base tune from Cal Hartline, but still needs to be tweaked to be perfect. I worked on it over the phone with Cal some, but didn't have the time to devote to it.

I have a lot of extra parts to go with the car for my asking price or close to it. Notable parts would be a new Hawks spoiler, a nicer steering wheel, some suspension goodies, manuals, lexan t-tops, a couple of radios, RJC billet pulleys, and a no ac heater box and controls.

I will post a couple of pics here, otherwise see my photo bucket album link.

My asking price for the car and all the parts is $17,500. I am in the Chicago area. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TTA by Kevin Killian

2. TeeTopZ

Bump...make an offer

3. TeeTopZ

New Years bump

4. robert lee

robert lee Gold Member

Your car has a lot going for it.. .wish more people knew what they where looking at.

5. TeeTopZ

Thanks! I wish they did also. I know it's winter time, so I'm crossing my fingers that people will be more interested come spring.

6. Roddo

Roddo

Very interested please give me a call at 401-623-6669 thanks,Rod

7. TeeTopZ

Tried calling a couple of times and left messages. Lmk if you're still interested

8. TeeTopZ

Bump...

9. TeeTopZ

Bump for the cruising season and warmer weather coming soon